Screen resolution too small? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!

Guys im having a bit of a problem with my pc. you see its a notebook that im using right now and its very small and when i open my viking360 software page it doesn't Fit! when i open it up the top part of the page is missing where my marco editor is some other stuff as well. If someone could help me solve this problem i would appreciate it very much!!!!! :|

obo

Re: PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!

Hey jayjoes. The problem you are having is that the software is running on 1280 x 1024 pixels, and your computer is not.

To change your screen resolution go to control panel -> display -> appearance.

There should be a little slider bar where you can change to a higher resolution if your monitor can go that high. If your computer can't run on 1280 x 1024 pixels then you're out of luck for now :( Try finding a monitor that can run on that high of a resolution. However, from what i've been told, an update is being planned where the software will be compatible with lower screen resolutions. So not to worry, Viking360 is working on a fix!

By the way its windows 7 starter im using heres some other info about my pc ASUS Eee PC Processor:Intel (R) Atom(TM) cpu N270 @1.60GHz 1.60GHZ Installed memory (RAM) 1.00GB
System type: 32-bit Operating System. Max Resolution it can go up to 1024x600 and thats about it!

Please Reply Back Everyone!

Remmnever

I am also on an Asus EEE PC Netbook. I believe mine is the 1005HAB but not positive. I am running windows 7 ultimate though. But I had this same problem and I found a fix that worked for me. Try this video, not sure if it will work with win7 starter edition but its worth a shot until the new software is released.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4GeQHs8 ... re=related

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Remmnever said:
I am also on an Asus EEE PC Netbook. I believe mine is the 1005HAB but not positive. I am running windows 7 ultimate though. But I had this same problem and I found a fix that worked for me. Try this video, not sure if it will work with win7 starter edition but its worth a shot until the new software is released.

that should work no matter what operating system......luckily for me my base resolution is 1920x1080......i feel you guys pain though.....i team viewed jayjoes and man oh man... it sucks to not see the whole thing!

Remmnever

yep, I created a thread about it also before I found the fix. I just wasn't sure about windows 7 starter edition because it is very restrictive. If I remember correctly you can't even change your wallpaper background.

viewtopic.php?f=41&t=2422

azagorath

viking software

i bought the controller and in my opinion its great just have few problems
i am running windows 7 and .net framework 4 , the software does not show the slide bar on the side when i go to the help page for example also on the right side of the controller page where i choose to open or edit micro on RT button list (shown in circle list) , i can not see half of this list , i don't know may be my screen resolution specially i still have legacy screen :)

second , in black ops when i go to xbox live menu in multiplayer it jump right away to my friends list and when i hit B to g back it keep doin it could this be due to macro set or somthing , if u guys have advice or fix for me i will appreciated
thanks

NYjetsNY1

Re: viking software

resolution: fixed in an update or so, be patient will come the 24-25th of dec

macro set is the thing, your button is set to do a specific thing make sure u turn it off or have a tac switch enable it, etc.

Remmnever said:

OMG it accentually worked! thanks man your a life saver i owe you one big time cheers mate! :D p.s forget about the pm msg i did it already lol!

odingalt

Staff member

http://viking360.com/downloads/thevikin ... _setup.exe

Use this version for the time being. I am waiting on another big update before the end of the week so I'm not making this one 'public', but this versiont supports resolutions 1024x600, 1024x768 and 1280x1024. It will automatically resize depending on your desktop resolution. Sorry for the long awaited update for expanded support for resolutions that accomodate netbook and laptops.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

odingalt said:
http://viking360.com/downloads/theviking/alpha/0.8.4.3/the_viking_setup.exe

Use this version for the time being. I am waiting on another big update before the end of the week so I'm not making this one 'public', but this versiont supports resolutions 1024x600, 1024x768 and 1280x1024. It will automatically resize depending on your desktop resolution. Sorry for the long awaited update for expanded support for resolutions that accomodate netbook and laptops.
EEEEEWWWWWEEE......it made my software WAY to small....will this adjust for 1920x1080 screens? because i cant even read the thing anymore.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

odingalt said:
http://viking360.com/downloads/theviking/alpha/0.8.4.3/the_viking_setup.exe

Use this version for the time being. I am waiting on another big update before the end of the week so I'm not making this one 'public', but it supports resolutions 1024x600, 1024x768 and 1280x1024. It will automatically resize depending on your desktop resolution.
doesnt resize for me though!

odingalt

Staff member

Ok which is it, it doesn't resize or it's too small. Can you post a screenshot :)

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

OOOPS! i ment to post it once....i thought it was two different topics.....well its pritty small.....ok so if i hit control print screen where does it normally save to?

odingalt

Staff member
I think it saves it in the clipboard and then you have to open something like MS Paint and do ctrl-v to paste it into MS Paint. Then you can file->save as to save it to a jpg to upload to this thread.

NYjetsNY1

yeah... you could lower your resolution and then try it as well if u havent already like lower to 1078 x 768 when ur using this version