Seeing if anyone else would be interested.

G

I only use for the most part the High Rate of Fire and Sniper Mode presets. Would anyone else like to get a custom file made up so that we only have 2 presets to choose from instead of. If we get enough people interested Einar said he'd be down for making it up just need more demand for it.

G

like right now

1 is high rate
2 is medium rate
3 is 3 round
4 is 5 round
5 is Sniper mode

i would like one made up of just

1 high rate
2 sniper mode

a pc app to let you select your modes would make this product 100% better so customers could make there own presets, and viking just update the speeds or combos for us to select from. let us select how many modes we want and what we want those modes to be.

G

yah cuz right now I only use high rate and sniper mode so I haven't been using sniper mode as much cuz it's a pain to get from 1 to 5 quickly. also I find myself just disconnecting the battery if I decide to use an stg-44 cuz it takes to long to turn it off

G

this is for the sleeper. I know sniper mode on the sleeper is the auto matic breath hold and it also has high rate as well but I don't always like the sniper mode so I go back and forth between 1 & 5 and it's a pain

Xx Binno xX

Not to be an asshole but, I think you guy are lazy all you have to do is hit a button. What more do you want, they bust there asses off modding controller that take 2hours at minimum to solder, E codes everything (at least I think), So you guy want a preset with 2 modes i think its laziness, next you want someone to hold down the button for you, what more do you guys want? You have the best mod in the business.