Seen this posted up on Facebook!

bonefisher

My understanding is people having issues how to use the Viking Forge software and they like the old macro software better! Give this some time people you will enjoy the way the Viking Forge works way better than the macro software! Soon as all the kinks get straighten out you will be blown away how you can work things! When you first started building macro's with the old software you had a learning curve and took you some time to really know how to kick out some great stuff! Well here we go again learning curve with the Forge software !!!! Give it some time! You'll Love it I promise!

JIM WALKER

My understanding is people having issues how to use the Viking Forge software and they like the old macro software better! Give this some time people you will enjoy the way the Viking Forge works way better than the macro software! Soon as all the kinks get straighten out you will be blown away how you can work things! When you first started building macro's with the old software you had a learning curve and took you some time to really know how to kick out some great stuff! Well here we go again learning curve with the Forge software !!!! Give it some time! You'll Love it I promise!

where on FB ? Does it say who posted it ?

bonefisher

you answered on that Jim where you wanted it where it was not on the internet connection! Instead you wanted it as a program on the computer!

odingalt

Staff member
I think if we can get some runepacks on there and get it set up where there is a viewable youtube video with every runepack it should help. The original goal was that not everybody would want to go into the hardcore editor. But since the runepack library is empty, guys are forced into using that hardcore editor.

bonefisher

Yeah so they get the idea of things how they go and then they can switch things around how they like! Opening library will help people out a lot!

Bernard

I waited to purchase mine just because I was expecting there to be some bugs that needed to be ironed out first. That being said I was really impressed with some of the new demo videos you posted. Once I was able to see your walk-thru videos I knew I could always reference them to get going. I would say keep making the videos.

so eventually users will be able to go to the forge and download runes as you could with macros on the macro library is that correct?

bonefisher

so eventually users will be able to go to the forge and download runes as you could with macros on the macro library is that correct?
You'll be able to copy the Rune Pack and will automatically save all the Runes in your Forge to use however you like!

bonefisher

I waited to purchase mine just because I was expecting there to be some bugs that needed to be ironed out first. That being said I was really impressed with some of the new demo videos you posted. Once I was able to see your walk-thru videos I knew I could always reference them to get going. I would say keep making the videos.
Bernard, Odin has a rune pack up in the forge for you to copy and take a look how things work! By the way your private message is off so I couldn't respond to you there!

Bernard

Bernard, Odin has a rune pack up in the forge for you to copy and take a look how things work! By the way your private message is off so I couldn't respond to you there!

Thanks bonefisher. Not sure why my PM is off. I'll take a look.

SHawking

Are you able to share/upload your runes yet? I'll of course be learning how to use the new software (I have time off from work in a few weeks), but I'd nonetheless love to use some of Bonefisher's no doubt epic runes :D

bonefisher

Are you able to share/upload your runes yet? I'll of course be learning how to use the new software (I have time off from work in a few weeks), but I'd nonetheless love to use some of Bonefisher's no doubt epic runes :D
Actually I stripped about all my rune packs but starting on new dialed in one's! I'm on vacation after today for a week which it don't take to long for me to put some combo rune packs together! Odin has not put share rune packs up yet in the Viking forge yet! Hopefully real soon though! I'll be happy to kick out some great rune packs for everyone to enjoy!