Selling Macro Controller

dondizzle

UPDATE - Just read the rules, if this is against terms please let me know and I will post an eBay link instead (I have 100% FB).
i didnt read the rules also but imo it doesnt make any sense your post bro its like selling tickets for the basketball game in front of the staples center who does that!!!! thats exactly what you are doing not looking to start drama but come on bro show some respect !!! at least pm somebody in particular about it but dont start a thread for this you got the best controller in the world you are going to sell it for sure just not on the website you bought it.......if that make any sense to you of corse have a nice day sir!!!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
You can not sell it on here however with 100% feedback you can post the link to ebay. What is the reason that your selling it?

Nightwolf

No didn't mean disrespect, I know many have posted sales on here, just thought it was the done thing. Hey MJ, I don't want to sell, but funds are needed due to personal reasons. Plus I know if I sell to a UK buyer, they would grab a bargain, as FedEx are the devil lol.

I have added the link and 100% FB to top post, I saw one sell in UK last week on the bay for £285 and that was bids, so I am hopeful someone gets a good deal.

Last edited:

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Alright I hope you the best of luck. I would have a hard time giving up my baby haha. Hopefully you can get all of your personally problems fixed and figured out!

odingalt

Staff member
Yeah 100% feedback with a little selling history. Sounds good. Sorry to hear you have to let it go!

Nightwolf

Ok guys after speaking with the misses we decided to go crazy and sell for £175, It wont be reduced anymore, and we no longer need the money, if it does not sell we will be keeping it.

Nightwolf

Price decreased yet again, due to lack of interest! My daughters XBOX also just broke down, so I am once again in need of funds lmao, always something....