Selling my Viking 360 Controller

bobdanoob

Here is a rundown of the controller:

Black Wireless Controller
Duo Install Viking 360 Chip - Installed the buttons above the back and start buttons like ESE.
3.5mm Jack install.
Blue LEDs on Player 1 & 2
Red LEDs on Player 3 & 4
Black PS3 Style Sticks from Evil Controllers. (Don't bitch about these. I have both the cheap llamma sticks and these. The evil sticks fit better through the holes of the controller and they fit the FPS Freek. The cheap all black ones from llamma do not fit a FPS Freek. Which is why I used them.)
Black D-Pad.

Here is a picture:
RXlSQ.jpg

I am asking $160 which includes shipping. The same setup will cost you $260 from Viking and doesn't include the super sweet sticks or the dual colored ROL Mod. Payment through paypal only. PM me if you are interested.

Fredrow

bobdanoob said:
Here is a rundown of the controller:

Black Wireless Controller
Duo Install Viking 360 Chip - Installed the buttons above the back and start buttons like ESE.
3.5mm Jack install.
Blue LEDs on Player 1 & 2
Red LEDs on Player 3 & 4
Black PS3 Style Sticks from Evil Controllers. (Don't bitch about these. I have both the cheap llamma sticks and these. The evil sticks fit better through the holes of the controller and they fit the FPS Freek. The cheap all black ones from llamma do not fit a FPS Freek. Which is why I used them.)
Black D-Pad.

Here is a picture:
RXlSQ.jpg

I am asking $160 which includes shipping. The same setup will cost you $260 from Viking and doesn't include the super sweet sticks or the dual colored ROL Mod. Payment through paypal only. PM me if you are interested.

How come your selling your controller??

bobdanoob

Well I think I would rather the buttons be on the backside where my middle fingers are. So im not going to bother opening this one back up and moving the buttons and the holes left behind. So id rather just make a new one with some custom paint this time. I got an airbrush sitting around collecting dust.

Ben

*!* VIKING360.COM LLC AND ITS STAFF ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE IN ANY WAY, FOR ANY BUYING, SELLING, TRADING OF GOODS, WARES, INFORMATION OR ANY OTHER COMMODITY! Buyer beware. *!*

IrishStyle

Nice looking controller, hopefully someone will swoop them up. I would quote ben for a laugh but this thread would get out of control like the other lol