Seriously the wait is killing me!!

jojoenglish85

This game is beyond anything that Call of duty could think of. It is sad to say, but on the other hand I like the supernatural abilities COD gives us even though i complain about it every day. Both games to me will meet my gaming needs altogether. I will play COD to have lots of fun and Play BF3 when i want to have fun. I prefer realistic game play over what COD gives us, but I still like COD. BF3 hands down is going to be my main game of choice when it comes to how many hours i log in lol. COD will be my choice of play when i am ready for a different type of fun and action. When both come out I will no doubt be playing BF3 October 25th and when COD comes out i probably won't play it until the following weekend lol.

Sgt Jax Mehoff

Useful Poster
This game is beyond anything that Call of duty could think of. It is sad to say, but on the other hand I like the supernatural abilities COD gives us even though i complain about it every day. Both games to me will meet my gaming needs altogether. I will play COD to have lots of fun and Play BF3 when i want to have fun. I prefer realistic game play over what COD gives us, but I still like COD. BF3 hands down is going to be my main game of choice when it comes to how many hours i log in lol. COD will be my choice of play when i am ready for a different type of fun and action. When both come out I will no doubt be playing BF3 October 25th and when COD comes out i probably won't play it until the following weekend lol.
BF3 is an all out better game hands down, BUT MW3 will be perfect when unleashing the Viking Macro Controller... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. xD

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I want this game however I know ill get bored of it. Im a really action paced person im usually the one in call of duty that rushes so i have no patience for camping. So usually I get my butt kicked in battlefield and get bored of that right away or very frustrated lol

Remmnever

I want this game however I know ill get bored of it. Im a really action paced person im usually the one in call of duty that rushes so i have no patience for camping. So usually I get my butt kicked in battlefield and get bored of that right away or very frustrated lol

I'm the same way. I always want instant action. This is a great video though and it makes me want to buy the game.

odingalt

Staff member
I love BF3. I will probably disappear from the world for two weeks after launch day...

IrishStyle

This game looks great, can't wait for it. I read somewhere that BF3 was running 30FPS and MW3 was going to run 60FPS, looks higher based on the vids though.

Sgt Jax Mehoff

Useful Poster
This game looks great, can't wait for it. I read somewhere that BF3 was running 30FPS and MW3 was going to run 60FPS, looks higher based on the vids though.
It is running at 30fps because if it were 60fps then the game would crash. The maps are huge there are more people more things happening at once and vehicles... It just can't handle 60fps.
And Odin I'm going to disappear for a month. =P

IrishStyle

It is running at 30fps because if it were 60fps then the game would crash. The maps are huge there are more people more things happening at once and vehicles... It just can't handle 60fps.
And Odin I'm going to disappear for a month. =P

It could handle 60fps if they wanted it to. Its reasons like this that the antichrist Activision are still on top.
I am not on salary here lol, I get nothing for helping on the forums. I have other commitments as well too that take up my time.