"Shakey Hands" Code for COD4

RaPiiD

well me and a friend were using it and i used a Shot Gun a(the w1200 and the m1014) well i saw that it was fully auto now likw not stopping or studying just fully auto.Try it Out in a game people will say "wow nice auto shot gun"

-RaPiiD

odingalt

Staff member
Yeah Blackburn just jealous cuz I didn't give him kudos for figuring this out like 3 weeks ago.

I'm supposed to include a 'full auto shotgun' mode on my next release of the COD4 code. Also I need to see if it's possible to get full auto shotgun or anything in COD5 with the same method.

Anyway, officially, Blackburn, way to discover the full auto shotgun! :) I saw blackburn go something like 47-3 in a match with the full auto shotgun it was hilarious. I tried and failed miserably, don't know how he did it. Blam blam blam!

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Wouldn't boltaction guns work on this principle? The way I see it is that the game forgets that you need to pump after you switch weapons, so maybe it would forget the bolt too...

Blackburn

PS3andCOD said:
Wouldn't boltaction guns work on this principle? The way I see it is that the game forgets that you need to pump after you switch weapons, so maybe it would forget the bolt too...
no bolt action rifles do not work with this method, it can be done using a bit of timing work, but it wont be much faster than normal. me and OD have been working on a code for about weeks now and its almost ready, stay tuned!

and sorry for sounding like an asshole earlier i wasnt in a good mood that day

edgar

Blackburn said:
PS3andCOD said:
no bolt action rifles do not work with this method, it can be done using a bit of timing work, but it wont be much faster than normal. me and OD have been working on a code for about weeks now and its almost ready, stay tuned!

and sorry for sounding like an asshole earlier i wasnt in a good mood that day

i'm in the forum since the begining and Blackburn ,he is a really nice guy and he helps alot, it was a bad day for him, like all of us. :cool: we have bad ones....

Adecker

Its ok man. I got on you cause it was a bad day too :p Weve talked b4 you are a nice guy hah! Anyway bout the shakyhands code. I pray to god that it works with the trench gun. Ill defently DL it but i wont be able to flash untill i send my controller in. My flasher key or the mod chip broke. :evil:

Blackburn

Adecker said:
Its ok man. I got on you cause it was a bad day too :p Weve talked b4 you are a nice guy hah! Anyway bout the shakyhands code. I pray to god that it works with the trench gun. Ill defently DL it but i wont be able to flash untill i send my controller in. My flasher key or the mod chip broke. :evil:
lol thanks guys :cool:
no, this only works witht he shotguns in cod4, i tried codWaW and they dont not work with this mod

Adecker

Sure it does just not on shottys.
Geywer shoots really fast. Try it out in zombies! It rapes. WunderWaffe shots 3 shots in a second. geywer and all semi-autos are fast. STG shoots like it has DT. uh. . . Double Barrel Shoots both off almost together. All we need is a Trench gun!

Blackburn

i played around with our Shotgun Beta code today on WaW and it is actually undetected by the Multiplayer patch lol. Anybody want to test the shakey hands for me and post the results back please.