Ship date update

bonefisher

Should be in some hard testing about now I hope! Hopefully sending me a email saying your order has been shipped by the end of the day! No have not heard anything yet but hope so soon! Anytime now for the preorders!

JIM WALKER

Should be in some hard testing about now I hope! Hopefully sending me a email saying your order has been shipped by the end of the day! No have not heard anything yet but hope so soon! Anytime now for the preorders!

Yea, really hoping to be told its on its way today ....

JIM WALKER

I just looked at Facebook at the pics came out but no news when! Hey it is the one I ordered! LOL

The skull paint job is looking sweet! I'm ready for my controller! Bring it on!

Ditto Ditto !!! Soooooo ready for my controller too, same paint, looks awesome, just wish they would stop me having to wait and send it ..... mine will take a week+ to reach me ... groan !!!

mpfuzz2

Got an update from the team late last week that they were really close. I am just excited to get it now, but I am hopeful this week or by the end they will be shipped.

JIM WALKER

Really hope its soon, getting itchy for it now, shouldn't be long though, photo's on FB shows they are ready for final fit, suspect that the delay is finishing the "forge" software, controller isn't much use without it, patience is a virtue they say, that makes me some kind of saint at this rate ...lol

maximus

Same here I miss my 360 macro controller, but I'm being patient as I know the final product will be worth the wait.

JIM WALKER

Maximus, I am still using my 360 macro but on the xb1, use it with a cronus max, had to play around a bit with the anti recoil macro's but they work well, better anyway than the bare bones xb1 controller ....

bonefisher

Already another week going by without a word what is gong on! Thought for sure we would have a update or email showing its on the way! Has anyone heard anything yet?

JIM WALKER

Already another week going by without a word what is gong on! Thought for sure we would have a update or email showing its on the way! Has anyone heard anything yet?

Not heard a word, even posted on the FB page asking for an update, as you say, not sure what is going on, delay is ok with me though disappointing, its not knowing why that's annoying, its not like the Viking team at all, they are usually so reliable with the comms ... lets hope we hear something very soon ....

Last edited:

bonefisher

There is a update on Facebook saying middle of next week! I wish they would start updating there forum instead of Facebook! Lol! Because this is where the creations come from!

JIM WALKER

Thanks, yea, have seen it, posted as well ( under "Marquis de Marquis" ) btw, GT on xb is " x The Marquis x " feel free to add me ....

fst2011

Hello everyone, I also ordered my controller and cant wait. I've been in contact with someone from viking team and they are just trying to get this all wrapped up. I dont know about you guys but even thu I really...REALLY...want my controller, I'm willing to wait for a great product vs them rush it out and it be junk.

Jim...you had mentioned using the cronus...I was thinking about also getting that along with the new X1 macro. Would love to have both my old macro and new all working on the X1. Is it hard to config with the viking controller?

Only thing left for my to decide is if I want the PS4 macro controller also...Hmm.....I think I may buy that one too ;)

JIM WALKER

The cronusmax is the simplest item ever to configure, you will have to tweek the anti recoil for bf4 and other's a little to suit the xb1, I have been using my 360 macro since xb1 release with no real difficulty, but I reckon the berserker will be a lot better as its designed for the job ... go for , its a good tool ....

JIM WALKER

Reached the point where I no longer care ... got along with my present setup up till now so will continue to do so ... I know its been difficult for the team, but lack of updates and now nearly a month overdue, let alone the 2+ weeks late from the so called new release date, and STILL nothing, probably won't use it anyway, going back to the 360 for a while. Thanks for the hard work Viking but my patience is now done .....