Shipping cost

Sam NZl

Hey there guys last week my mate brought his controller for $270 NZL and today when i go to buy it its $350 NZL and he says the shipping has doubled and the currency hasn't gone up either So why such a price different?

NYjetsNY1

Some of our macro controller prices have gone up and places outside of the U.S 's shipping has gone up as well.

Sam NZl

But every time i go to place an order it says my card has declined and i no theres enough money on my account. And do you think the price of shipping will drop?

NYjetsNY1

The price of shipping will probably not drop. You can try buying a prepaid credit card (not sure if that's possible where you live.).

odingalt

Staff member
Greetings Sam,

Recently we stopped offering the USPS's Express International shipping option. This option was more affordable at around $40 nearly anywhere on the globe, but we've found that service to be less than reliable, leaving us open to credit card chargebacks. We now only offer UPS shipping service.

We only offer the UPS Worldwide Saver and UPS Worldwide Express options. We don't offer UPS international ground as delivery can take several weeks. (We've offered slow service in the past, but typically customers end up filing chargebacks when the parcel takes longer than two weeks to arrive, so we only offer the fastest shipping options).

International customers may have difficulty getting their credit card to work with our credit card processing gateway, Authorize.net. You may also try using PayPal payment option with greater chance of success.

Sam NZl

Is it possible to give me the cheaper one hahaha i really want the marco controller and my mate got 1 and it only took it a week to get to nz. and im really short on money atm and was able to afford the other shipping cost.. so is there any possible way to do it this 1 time?

NYjetsNY1

Our new policy is to not make exceptions, ever. Odingalt is the decider though, but I would say that we can't do it this one time. Sorry.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Or maybe get an American friend to buy it and get cheap shipping to them and then cheap international shipping to you?