shipping time?

stunnedjack

As stated in the title, what is the usuall shipping time for a DIY kit. i bought mine on Sunday, the 14th of Feb, when should the chip be sent to me.

Ps - It would also be nice if a tracking number was issued with the orders, this is like the first time a tracking # hasnt been givin to me.

IrishStyle

Did you order it from this site? To the best of my knowledge Viking does not sell DIY kits anymore :( I would contact the site you bought it from.

IrishStyle

stunnedjack said:
This is where i went, its on the stickies, in the do it yourself section. website is Foundmy.com

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=327

That is a different site with no ties to Viking except they sell the DIY kit. You need to contact them for shipping info as the product is coming from them and not Viking.

odingalt

Staff member
I think we're going to drop foundmy.com as the diy kit supplier and look for another distributor to carry the kits.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

odingalt said:
I think we're going to drop foundmy.com as the diy kit supplier and look for another distributor to carry the kits.
hey just a suggestion but uhhhh you should check out llama.com they supply alot of gaming stuff

odingalt

Staff member
Ironically I tried contacting llama a few times but they never replied. I can take a hint... niktronix is a good up and coming shop.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

odingalt said:
Ironically I tried contacting llama a few times but they never replied. I can take a hint... niktronix is a good up and coming shop.
wow llama will supply a 30$ intensafire but not a 30$ viking wtf
:evil:

odingalt

Staff member
As of about late February I blame myself (Viking360) we ran short on 3.5mm-to-USB cables and had to place an emergency order with a factory out of country, or U.S. supplier had an error in their production run and produced the wrong cables that won't work, leaving us stranded for cables. Before that I'm not sure why the inconsistency at foundmy.com, they carried about 50 kits for a trial period, once the kits were sold we were to renegotiate.

So their supply issue stems from us but then again I personally put out-of-stock on my website until I have product in hand because you always need to take into account supply chain problems.