:?: should i buy the silver macro controller ? :/

dwayne_2010

i have a odins raven and its all good but i wont the new controller :L so im just wondering should i buy a moded viking macro one and see what the difference is? :/

NYjetsNY1

dwayne_2010 said:
i have a odins raven and its all good but i wont the new controller :L so im just wondering should i buy a moded viking macro one and see what the difference is? :/

Of course! You get 6 tactical switches, and 16 different pages of settings!

You get dropshots, tactical and normal, macros, turbo knife, and any games! Perfect field goals in madden! Anything you could imagine. It is amazing.

odingalt

Staff member
Depends on what you play. I don't want to lose a sale here :lol: but Odin's Raven is still the top dawg on the market (with the exception of the new macro controller). There are a few people out there that still prefer the Odin's Raven over the new Legacy controller. But the people who do prefer the macro controller, LOVE it! But again depending on what games you play and features you use....

NYJets favorite example is his turbo knife. He's got an awesome video showing this in action. But I'm not much of a melee attack go so I never use it. Maybe take a look in the macro library and see if any of the macros catch your eye. If nothing looks that interesting compared to your Raven, eh, probably save your money.

(again it wouldn't hurt my feelings or my monthly sales report if you bought a new macro controller :lol: )

NYjetsNY1

I'm one of the macro lovers.

But check out the macro library at http://viking360.com/download-software- ... ro-library
Maybe you'll see something awesome and like it.

Personally if you want the best customer service + best mod on the market, the viking is the way to go. Post some things you want and maybe I can help you further.

Since you already have a raven, it depends! The Raven is the 2nd best mod on the market, so you be the judge if it is worth it to you to upgrade. Check out the macro library and if it is worth it to you, go for it!
http://viking360.com/download-software- ... ro-library