should i just reorder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandon

Don't know if controllers comeing or not says its still processing here's the order number Your Order #100000721 (placed on March 3, 2012 10:51:12 AM PST) I hope to get some info on this so I know what to do cause I'm pretty excited about recieving one of your controllers thank you for all of your help...
I'll make sure to put address associated with the cards billing address she said you can send it there thx

Agent

Did you receive a charge to your credit card or PayPal account? If so, I would assume that it's coming. If not I would recommend opening a support ticket.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Also they only ship on business days. So it will probably be processed today and shipped out tomorrow.

brandon

pre built controller question

can i send my controller back to you guys to be updated if new update comes out or will i have to buy a new controller to get the updates?

odingalt

Staff member
I'm the only staffer that frequents the forums. Questions on your order status should go to the helpdesk, there are multiple people checking the ticketing system including the shop staff who know the most about day-to-day orders:
https://www.vikingdigital.com/helpdeskultimate/customer/ If your order says "processing" I believe that means payment was made but they are building your order. It will change from processing to shipped once they're done building. Typical build times are 1-3 days.

If you did not order the USB Programmable PS3 Ragnarok and opted to buy the basic PS3 Ragnarok instead, we won't update it, but you can pay to have it upgraded to the USB Programmable PS3 Ragnarok later.

Status
Not open for further replies.