Should I wait or........

jboffill

Hey guys I can't wait to become an owner of Viking controller. I am getting ready to buy two ravens from the site and I had a few questions. What software does the raven come with? Is it "The Works"? And should I wait to see if there are new models coming out any time soon. I would hate to buy them and a week later you guys come with a supercharged raven that does ten more things than the one I got. Please let me know guys. I will be buying one next week when I get back from out of town.

Thanks a bunch!

Javier

apcoop7

The Raven doesn't come with any software, what I think you mean is the driver. The driver installed on your controller is the all in one preset for the Raven. As far as a new model, I believe they're releasing a new controller soon that will cost more than a Raven because of the features and capabilities. If you are planning on buying a controller make sure you read around the forum and watch some of the video tutorials.

v360Reflex

apcoop7 said:
The Raven doesn't come with any software, what I think you mean is the driver. The driver installed on your controller is the all in one preset for the Raven. As far as a new model, I believe they're releasing a new controller soon that will cost more than a Raven because of the features and capabilities. If you are planning on buying a controller make sure you read around the forum and watch some of the video tutorials.
Agreed!

jboffill

well guys thanks for the reply, so the raven does not come with "The Works" driver in it. its just its own. Also where do you guys suggest i find information on upcoming remotes?

I could not find anything

obo

Jbofill one thing you have to realise tho, it that with a viking360 controller you can program that controller with "the works" in a matter of minutes upon recieving the controller. Which is exactly why viking360 is different

jboffill

i understand that, im not slow when it comes to computer tech stuff (im not saying that you said i am). The reason i ask is bc i dont have a pc, i am a mac user and i refuse to put windows on my mac. worst case scenario than ill go over to my buddies and do it on his computer. But i was just wondering, thats all. i would like to buy it with it on so i dont have to go out of my way and do it my self, but if it comes to that than hell thats no problem.

apcoop7

jboffill said:
i understand that, im not slow when it comes to computer tech stuff (im not saying that you said i am). The reason i ask is bc i dont have a pc, i am a mac user and i refuse to put windows on my mac. worst case scenario than ill go over to my buddies and do it on his computer. But i was just wondering, thats all. i would like to buy it with it on so i dont have to go out of my way and do it my self, but if it comes to that than hell thats no problem.

I'll tell you (from experience) that if you plan on only using "the works" driver, you will seriously get bored. You'll eventually want to try new things and see what works the best with your controller. If you're buying a controller make sure you talk to your PC friend so you can install the Viking software on his computer.

jboffill

got it thanks, will do. Can you give me any insight on maybe new products coming out with viking? I could not find anything yet on it. Thanks for the input!

Javier

Xx Binno xX

If you want information on what is coming out for viking i sugest you hit up the face book page for viking 360 you will find everything you need but if not then just buy a controller!