Simultanelous Group Rune Switch?

Lou

I have two groups in a specific rune pack on one page that I want to switch at the same time with the press of one button. Is it possible? I tried assigning both "Group Scroll Up" buttons to button "2", but it only changes the first group.

bonefisher

If you want it quick then you should put it on two different pages like my bone special using Y to switch back and fourth..if you put it on same page it's the blink would to last too long.

odingalt

Staff member
Lou, that is an interesting question. Let me PM you so I can get your username so I can log in and look over your runepack.

odingalt

Staff member
As bonefisher said, I think if you need to have different classes of soldiers (i.e. maybe one for demolition, and another for sniper) it's normally suggested that you set up each class of soldier on a different page.

modded matt

assigning the same group scroll button should do what you are asking.

group scrolling would scroll through the runes in that group. so if group one has rapid fire right trigger and has three speed runes in that group and group 2 has rapid fire left trigger with three speeds in that group, and both groups are set to scroll by the same button sequence then it should change both groups.

Both groups must be on for this to work.