Skyrim

IrishStyle

Played the demo today and it was pretty impressive. Lots of detail in the enviroment and the character. It was basically switching weapons and magic to get the job done. There might be need for a macros, but I didn't see much in the demo.

Voodoo

I am excited about this game. I went through two copies of Oblivion. I need to go get that demo and see what's up.

IrishStyle

Not sure when the demo is going to be released, but the game release date is 11-11-11. I really liked the shouts that you can do after you learn the dragon language words. It really cool when a dragon comes in for a bombing run speaking an ancient language to blow fire at you.

NYjetsNY1

IrishStyle said:
Not sure when the demo is going to be released, but the game release date is 11-11-11. I really liked the shouts that you can do after you learn the dragon language words. It really cool when a dragon comes in for a bombing run speaking an ancient language to blow fire at you.

I heard that there will be no demos, but I could be wrong.

The game looks like it will be the GOAT: Game of All Time. It looks phenomenal.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
You play it at E3 Irish? I was kind of wondering if it's possible to bash with the shield / equip two shields? Or fight lefty with the shield in the right? lol those could be fun... Looks like a sweet game either way though, I just hope the make your own spells is simular to oblivion again.

NYjetsNY1

PS3andCOD said:
You play it at E3 Irish? I was kind of wondering if it's possible to bash with the shield / equip two shields? Or fight lefty with the shield in the right? lol those could be fun... Looks like a sweet game either way though, I just hope the make your own spells is simular to oblivion again.

It was a hands-off demo where Todd explained things, I believe no one actually was allowed to play it but Bethesda.

IrishStyle

PS3andCOD said:

Yes you can double wield shield, magic and weapons in any hand you chose. You can also bash with your shield, and when you double wield the same magic it makes it more potent.
There was a handfull of people that got to try it. There was a nice presentation in a movie theater type setting as well.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Nice. Can't wait for this game. The only thing that could ruin it would be if they totaly removed the custum spells and enchantments, which I doubt. The Elder Scrolls owns Fallout in my opinion, New Vegas sucked. I can't wait for another good RPG, I could never really get into any of them but Oblivion.