Sleeper VS. Duo

hdtvman

Hello All and Merry Christmas!!!

I just got the new chip and I'm going to install it in my son's remote, but I'm not sure which one to install. Should I install the sleeper or the duo? Which one is better?

I can install either one, but I have no idea which one is the best install. Any help or suggestions would be great!!!

Thanks,

kristianz1

Hi. I have the duo, it is the best controller and most expensive. It is for competitive players :) . I would have installed "duo" :)

Ben

I would say the DUO is definitely the best if you don't mind having added buttons.
The SLEEPER is good if you would like it to be discreet and don't want the hassle of added more buttons.

The duo is definitely the better controller in my opinion.

Fredrow

hdtvman said:
Hello All and Merry Christmas!!!

I just got the new chip and I'm going to install it in my son's remote, but I'm not sure which one to install. Should I install the sleeper or the duo? Which one is better?

I can install either one, but I have no idea which one is the best install. Any help or suggestions would be great!!!

Thanks,

One think I have been doing for the "Hammer" installs is adding just one tact switch, so people don't have to use the sync button. But since your doing this install yourself I would do it as the DUO. Why would you not do it..... :twisted: