Slightly Disappointed

Reaperr

i dunno if i missed it or what but i would of loved to know that the play and charge controllers were going to be available a week ago before i ordered my sleeper , the three prongs on the underside are rather annoying

just like any other thing in the mod world things change on a daily basis, its hard to predict what we will have tomorrow.

once again remember i dont work for viking i'm only a customer like you and this is just my opinion.

odingalt

Staff member
Yes I'm terribly sorry you missed out on these new options. We are constantly looking for ways to improve the product. You will also notice that the price has increased on some of our products due to increased complexity in installing either the Play n' Charge modification (and including an additional Play n' Charge cable) or the new 3.5mm jack option. Maybe you can find a little solace in the lower price you paid when you purchased your sleeper with the older purple USB flashing key :)

Reaperr

actually id rather pay the extra money in all honesty because i dunno if its just mine or what but if i accidently touch the prongs while playing it makes my guy jump up and down several times lol

odingalt

Staff member
Reapper if you want to pay for the shipping, I will drill a new hole for the 3.5mm jack and install the new jack and ship it back with a cable?

Einar Offerdahl III
10011 NE 1st St Apt E508
Bellevue, WA 98004

Reaperr

its not that big of a deal, i was having a tough day when i started this post and jus6t needed to vent, i am sorry

EduardoBean16

odingalt said:
Reapper if you want to pay for the shipping, I will drill a new hole for the 3.5mm jack and install the new jack and ship it back with a cable?

Einar Offerdahl III
10011 NE 1st St Apt E508
Bellevue, WA 98004

so are you saying you're offering people with the old style sleepers with the little purple key thing like me n reapper a free upgrade to the 3.5mm jack? sounds good ;) lol

odingalt

Staff member
No, just reeper because he was really disappointed. If I upgrade everyone I would go broke. It's at least a 30 minute job to add the silly jack. That's why I charge $20 extra for it on a retail sale.

EduardoBean16

odingalt said:
No, just reeper because he was really disappointed. If I upgrade everyone I would go broke. It's at least a 30 minute job to add the silly jack. That's why I charge $20 extra for it on a retail sale.

aha true, true, so you're saying that if we payed you an extra $20 then you'll upgrade it to a duo with the 3.5mm jack? what? LOL :p

personally if it works be happy and enjoy it, i guess if we come out with another upgrade your gonna wanna swap for that too?

Not trying to be a ass, just trying to make a point.

once again remember i dont work for viking i'm only a customer like you and this is just my opinion. i need to add this to my sig.

Reaperr

odingalt said:
haha thanks i appreciate that :)because i was really disappointed honestly that made me laugh i needed that lol

xXxCELLxXx

I have the old one too but i also plan on buying the new in a few days...I think i will it keep it...Like the man said if work it's fine :cool: