SMG Rapid Fire?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Theres only really one RF for the sub machine guns. The chicom is a three round burst and there are RF made for that weapon. There are no RFs for automatic weapons. U cant make a automatic weapon fire faster. In some rare cases there are RF macros for automatics that reduice the recoil of the weapon but slow the rate of fire.

Boricua

I don't think its possible to get a no recoil macro for the full autos like the G36C from MW3, because of the super random pattern that the Guns have. If u want almost no recoil use the M27. That's the only gun that has little to no recoil.

mrb2217

Cool, thanks for the quick response. I was just kind of wondering if there was a rapid fire similar to the attachment you can add on to the SMGs in the game. I'll have to try the Chicom and see how that works for me. I've had my controller for about a year now and just started trying it out.

blokq

Well if you put any normal rapid fire on a smg it gets a slower rate of fire. A macro like the rapidfire attachment is I think impossible, as you get modblocked.

bonefisher

Cool, thanks for the quick response. I was just kind of wondering if there was a rapid fire similar to the attachment you can add on to the SMGs in the game. I'll have to try the Chicom and see how that works for me. I've had my controller for about a year now and just started trying it out.
Play with different rapid fires because each one for the chicom gets a different response! Get the right one it will not rise on you!

bonefisher

I'm at work and it's been awhile since I messed with that gun! I'm sure you have a bunch of different RFs by now! Do a little test and trial to see witch one you like! If you can't find one let me know and check for you when I get time!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I dont know a lot about this particular RF and I know of one i belive its in Apex Nugs media folder in the moddingbros sticky thread i think it on page #3. U might want to look through that media folder and there might be one in there. U can also try NY jets rapidfire sticky thread and check through it for the chicom RF. Theres like 8 pages your have to surf through to find it. I need to try to get a hold of apex nugz to see if he has new macros. I started a media folder for him but it hasent been updated since i first started it. He is a very talented rapidfire macro maker and he has produced some of the best RFs for this game. He would be the person to get a hold of.

bonefisher

Try these three! work great with fal also!

Attachments

• BEAST RAPID FIRE.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 22
  • Grade A FAL.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 16
  • Grade A Chicom.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 18
Last edited:
This is what I use on the Chicom... I got it off here from someone and works the best out of all the ones i tried... you can slow it down depending on your connection!

Attachments

• Black Ops II Rapid-Fire (Humanized) -2.40.vkm
    960 bytes · Views: 8

bonefisher

This is what I use on the Chicom... I got it off here from someone and works the best out of all the ones i tried... you can slow it down depending on your connection!
this is great one but for me it has a lot of rise in it! Have you tried my grade a chicom one out yet? You need a little bit burst in it to not rise up on you!

Last edited:

Boricua

this is great one but for me it has a lot of rise in it! Have you tried my grade a chicom one out yet? You need a little bit burst in it to not rise up on you!

So i tried yours out and its fast but if u turn up the speed on Brian's rf to .60 u will be super fast. It makes the chicom sound like its jittering. Making the recoil a straight up line.

bonefisher

I don't know how you like it!, I'm looking for no recoil which this does for me! I can make one that fires faster and rises! Was that one turned up to 2.38 to 2.40?

Last edited:

bonefisher

See I couldn't bring it up that high! It started to skip at 2.45 for me and that's why I turned it down a little! Seems if you put one dot and pull trigger right behind the the last dot on the macro! It will be able to fire faster without the skipping! Give that a try!

Last edited:

Boricua

See I couldn't bring it up that high! It started to skip at 2.45 for me and that's why I turned it down a little! Seems if you put one dot and pull trigger right behind the the last dot on the macro! It will be able to fire faster without the skipping! Give that a try!

U mean like this?....

Attachments

• Grade A Chicomtest.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 2