Snake Patched But Possible Fix???

fst2011

I sent a message to Brian also and was hoping someone who might know more then me might take another crack at it. When I went into a match using the snake macro and after the patch I noticed that sometimes he would almost get close enough to doing the snake but then get right up, also noticed when I reloaded that he went into snake mode until done and then popped back up...so this made me think maybe its still possible but you just need to figure adding another button push or mess with the leds. I would try to help out but no matter how freaking hard I try and either make things worce or get totally side tracked.

So, if anyone who knows how to edit macros might please take the time and try to re-do the snake macro, it would be greatly appreciated. For those that have been making macros for us other users, I want to thank you for taking out the time cause without your help we really would not have a macro list, so thanks so very much and keep up great work!!!

Brian K

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I tested it it doesn't work. I think its done i could try for days to try to get it right but i think right now its like beating a dead horse. Sorry, i tried!

fst2011

Aahhhh.... **** it! I had so much fun snaking. It still strange Thu cause when u look at the play back, it almost does the snake. Well if u get bored and want a challenge give it another shot.... PLEASE! ;)

Thanks Brian k

NYjetsNY1

Hey man I know you're hopeful but right now it probably won't be possible.

This isn't the first time the viking community has caused something to get patched.

In MW2, I spent hours testing my turbo knives / turbo riot shields - and they got patched. I think I was able to break the patch eventually ... but it was hit or miss.
I don't know, if we do get a new snake, they'll just patch that too.

Flyersx28

Not that I condone this, but snaking will still let you hide behind an object and you can see still above it with the snaking crouching motion..my buddy said just when i move it kills my guy being prone, but if im still in prones me and my guy on my screen is still crouching standing.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Oh i got ya u can get behind an object that protects u when prone and your guy will stay prone to others but u can pull of kills when your guy stands up but to others u still remain prone. That sounds like it will be good to roll if you snipe!

Boricua

I just tried the snaking manually and my brother said i can do it while im going down but then it makes me stand up all the way before i can go down again. Its a matter of finding ta way to stay down fully.
Yes the thing i loved about snaking was that u could pretty much shoot through walls or whatever u where behind from. Like in the hijacked map i would be at the top level and i was able to see and kill anyone that came to the middle area but they couln't see me. Snaking is verry powerful only when used with the macro controller.

Flyersx28

@boricua...from what your saying...as long as you still snake behind that wall and don't move your guy will stay prone but you can still see above it and kill everyone aimlessly :)

Boricua

@boricua...from what your saying...as long as you still snake behind that wall and don't move your guy will stay prone but you can still see above it and kill everyone aimlessly :)

Thats exactly what im saying. But u can move around as long as u dont get prone block ur fine.

fst2011

I still think its worth making it possible to snake again, even thu they may patch it a few days later. It was some of the best time I've had with the game, when I was snaking. Most times I didnt even kill people but just freaked them out. It was soooo much fun.

So, to the people who have that magic touch when it comes to making macro's....please when you have time, try and take another crack at it. Thanks

Brian K