sniper mode and intervention

t4ius

lately i have been using the mw2 preset for my thors hammer and have noticed that the sniper mode function doesnt work with the intervention, it doesnt seem to hold breath when i scope. i have checked batteries and redownloaded file and nothing seems to fix it, is it just me or is it for everyone?

t4ius

i resolved this myself, found problem with wiring, gonna go back to place i got it and get it fixed on the weekend

t4ius

Krier023 said:
most likely your left thumbstick wire got disconnected in your controller

most likely it is, and it is happening to all snipers now. if i give the controller a good whack, it works for a while, but not for long...

Krier023

Useful Poster
probably because the wires are taped or glued so they dont come off, but the solder might have broken off so everytime you tap it it jumps back into place for a second

Paul

t4ius said:
Krier023 said:
most likely your left thumbstick wire got disconnected in your controller

most likely it is, and it is happening to all snipers now. if i give the controller a good whack, it works for a while, but not for long...

I would send your controller in if it's still under warranty.

motoxdude

Same thing was happening to me. It worked for a while then all the sudden it just completly stopped working but I just re programmed the controller and it worked fine :)

t4ius

Paul said:

i cant realy send it back, i got it modded locally. cost me $80 aus and the guy that did it said he never wanted to do it again, supposedly very hard

t4ius

motoxdude said:
Same thing was happening to me. It worked for a while then all the sudden it just completly stopped working but I just re programmed the controller and it worked fine :)

i've tried reprogramming it and it doesnt do anything. it doesnt realy matter because i quickscope anyway :D

Paul

t4ius said:
Paul said:

i cant realy send it back, i got it modded locally. cost me $80 aus and the guy that did it said he never wanted to do it again, supposedly very hard

Well it sounds like your solder snapped. I would say your probably fucked then if you can't fix the solder yourself.

t4ius

Paul said:
Well it sounds like your solder snapped. I would say your probably fucked then if you can't fix the solder yourself.

it doesnt affect me to much so i dont care realy

motoxdude

t4ius said:
motoxdude said:

i've tried reprogramming it and it doesnt do anything. it doesnt realy matter because i quickscope anyway :D

Amen to that I have respect for quick/no scopers that stuffs pretty intense. I used to be good at it but i suck now