So any advice for sps for COD Ghosts???

battlelog

I am going to get Ghosts for the ps4 and wanted to know what mods work and what sps work on that game??? I would post on the ps4 rag thread but seems to me like no one really goes on those forums at all??

Any advice will help thanks guys.

JIM WALKER

As an XB1 user I find it odd that you would post here, of course the PS4 section is used .... By PS4 users, ( PS4 rag support 56 posts, XB1 rag support 49 posts !!! ) The forum categories are there for a reason, other PS4 users are perhaps less likely to look here so your replies will be limited ... As to your main question, sorry, unable to help as I don't play COD, or use a PS4 ....

battlelog

Touchy??? Since the Xone and ps4 controller are almost the same I thought I would ask, I did post on the ps4 threads, not much was said. I have tried ghosts before kinda of a camp fest but BF4 is getting old so wanted to try it out again.

JIM WALKER

Yea, sorry, I suppose "touchy" is right, I am an admin/mod on other forums, its one of the annoying elements as admin having to "move" posts/threads ..... also, yes I agree, BF4 is getting a little tired (have maxed out on both XBoxes), still not enough that I would consider COD though....

battlelog

I hear you man, not trying to be a AH, but not much on the ps4 rag, other than alot of my old posts, lol. So I was just asking.