Software bug/problem

blackops11910

i think i found a bug :shock: . i think is on pages 2,6,7 on my macro set :x . when i press the toggle switch on my controller if fires every where even though i set the toggle for my RT trigger macro but im not holding the RT trigger when i just toggle the RT trigger it just shoots. its happen on pages 2,6,7 i dont know for the others. the only things thats funny is the those pages works when i upload the 8.9SPS from the Viking staff macro and those i think only work for those pages because when i toggle the RT trigger with the 8.9 SPS it works but the only sad thing is that i cant put my own macros on those pages.
Here is the attachment and try it for yourself. i know my controller isnt broken and it works perfectly, i just got it this tuesday. its so funny playing online when players get angry and message you that you are a hacker :lol:
Test this macro and tell me if the problem is happening to you :D

NYjetsNY1

blackops11910 said:
i think i found a bug :shock: . i think is on pages 2,6,7 on my macro set :x . when i press the toggle switch on my controller if fires every where even though i set the toggle for my RT trigger macro but im not holding the RT trigger when i just toggle the RT trigger it just shoots. its happen on pages 2,6,7 i dont know for the others. the only things thats funny is the those pages works when i upload the 8.9SPS from the Viking staff macro and those i think only work for those pages because when i toggle the RT trigger with the 8.9 SPS it works but the only sad thing is that i cant put my own macros on those pages.
Here is the attachment and try it for yourself. i know my controller isnt broken and it works perfectly, i just got it this tuesday. its so funny playing online when players get angry and message you that you are a hacker :lol:
Test this macro and tell me if the problem is happening to you :D

Try making a new macro set if this is still a problem. I haven't tested your macro set, but I have looked at it and if what you say is true, then it is a bug. I'll test later.

blackops11910

I made more pages to test it but it still happens when I toggle the RT trigger it still randomly shoots when toggles when I don't even press the RT trigger try macros not made from the Viking staff and see if it works. :eek: plus some colors in the color picker look the same in the controller.

NYjetsNY1

blackops11910 said:
I made more pages to test it but it still happens when I toggle the RT trigger it still randomly shoots when toggles when I don't even press the RT trigger try macros not made from the Viking staff and see if it works. :eek: plus some colors in the color picker look the same in the controller.

Can you try making a brand new .vks and only use macros from the macro library selection of .vkm files, not macros saved from other .vks's?

Try that.

Remmnever

Alright I tried your .vks. Page 6 works perfectly for me, it is supposed to be used with FAL or M14. Page 7 you had the wrong jitter macro. The one you had is supposed to be assigned to a tac switch, not the right trigger. Page 2 I'm not sure what that macro is supposed to do but I put the 8.9 sps rapid fire on it and it works fine.

Here is vks. with changes made. I made page 2 8.9sps. Page 6 is the same. Page 7 changed to the correct YY slow jitter.

NYjetsNY1

Remmnever said:
Alright I tried your .vks. Page 6 works perfectly for me, it is supposed to be used with FAL or M14. Page 7 you had the wrong jitter macro. The one you had is supposed to be assigned to a tac switch, not the right trigger. Page 2 I'm not sure what that macro is supposed to do but I put the 8.9 sps rapid fire on it and it works fine.

Here is vks. with changes made. I made page 2 8.9sps. Page 6 is the same. Page 7 changed to the correct YY slow jitter.

Thanks remmnever.

@Blackops, please try this macro set that remmnever posted.

blackops11910

i tried it and on page 6 i press the tac right 1 for 3 round burst it just fires a bullet .5 of a second on the fal.and for page 7 i toggle for jitter then i press the right trigger and nothing happens so im gonna try and reinstall the program and reinstall everything to see if that works. :eek:

NYjetsNY1

blackops11910 said:
i tried it and on page 6 i press the tac right 1 for 3 round burst it just fires a bullet .5 of a second on the fal.and for page 7 i toggle for jitter then i press the right trigger and nothing happens so im gonna try and reinstall the program and reinstall everything to see if that works. :eek:
Good idea. This is a weird issue.

blackops11910

ok just did it its still mysterious that page 2 works because its 8.9SPS i still dont know why but it works but for like the 3 round burst on page 6 i press the toggle for the right trigger it just fires .5 shots a second and for page 7 the i toggle the RT for jitter slow YY method and it just presses YY rapidly and when i hold the RT it stops. something the controller freezes like its stuck( the LEDS) and i cant change pages and all the tac switches dont work so i just take out the battery pack and plug it in again then the controller starts working. Plus NY Jets can try and make i macro to check if all buttons of the controller works properly.

NYjetsNY1

blackops11910 said:
yea it actually is :eek:

Looks like this may be a problem with the controller motherboard... This looks to be Microsoft's fault (Not Viking360's Mod chip, but the controller CG2 has issues sometimes, this looks to be this problem ...)

Open up a support ticket.
http://viking360.com/support/support-tickets

Show them the youtube link and say that is your problem.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Blame Microsoft for their faulty xbox 360 controllers.

NYjetsNY1

blackops11910 said:
aw i just submitted a ticket how do i close it so i can copy and paste what you said or i should at a comment on my ticket.

Just add a comment to the ticket.

I just want them to know this is sort of a specialized case. Typically problems are with the mod-chip or install, but with this it was the controller's fault so that a perfect install won't fix it.

Again, sorry for the problem.