Software for iMac????

cjotto76

Hey Viking team. I have a programmable ragnarok controller for PS3. Was just wondering, I recently bought a new computer cause I crashed my old one. Its a iMac. Unfortunately you guys dont have a mac version of software. Any chance you might be working on that??? Gonna need it when the new black ops drops. Thanks

odingalt

Staff member
Still no progress on a Mac version of the software for Legacy and Ragnarok controllers. It's on our to-do list but for some reason keeps slipping down the schedule. :-(

BraveTitan

Hey cjotto as a fellow Mac user, (Macbook Pro Mid 2010) I've found that theres really only 2 options available. You could try either BootCamping a copy of Windows so you can run the V360 software (as well as any Windows only games you own ;P ) or try any other Virtual Machine software to run Windows. I've tried Parallel Desktop and VMware but I haven't been lucky enough to get either to work. Only other option is to pick up or get a hold of a crappy little Notebook unless you can get a quick install on a local library computer. Best of luck.

Atgtorr

hey man. im currently using a mac mini 2011 model. try out this program called WineBottler. it allows you to use any windows programs on mac. thats how i run my USB-Programable ragnorok. Ordingalt, if you have a mac you should also give it a try. its a very good alternative to you having to create a whole new MAC based program. in the 7 months i've had this control all the updates have worked great including the latest v1.4 update. spread the word :] and Ordingalt thanks for all the forum support, your the best.

Jochemke

I've been using parallels desktop, vmware, virtualbox(really easy) and winebottler much easier for me than bootcamp. Solutions enough for people who use a mac/imac. So i would vote for leaving the mac version out and rather making a specific requested/new feature :).