Software is under construction........

usjot

Is there an ETA I would love to use this, as I have had it for 3 days. Just some kind of time frame??

NYjetsNY1

I'd say by Tuesday easily you will have the software.
By tomorrow, maybe.
Monday, should be
Tuesday, Yes.

Again nothing is guaranteed but this would be your ETA.

My controller will be arriving on monday. So far I really don't know how to make mods / macros for it.

whoa044

I personally think that there should be an archive page, for all of the recent versions, and their changes. I keep a folder of all previous versions I have downloaded, just in case. For some reason, I could download macros from my controller with 8.1.3, and 8.1.4, but once it was "under construction", neither one worked o_O

NYjetsNY1

well that would be good + nice but who wants an old version? Useless IMO, but sometimes new releases don't work as well as the old one, but still new versions are better so there isn't a need for the old one. Just wait a few days and problems will be solved.

whoa044

It's a little weird that version 8.1.4 won't download from the controller, starting from when the new software went under construction. It was working perfectly before. But I suggest links to the newest version should be up.

I have quickscope, and silent quickscope mods working perfectly, can upload them if anyone is interested. 360 quickscopes are VERY hard to configure, especially for a sensitivity of 10. I like to set it so spin time is close to perfect, then I adjust how long you scope in for (for finer adjustment), and then how hard you push the analog stick. It doesn't seem 100% consistent though.

whoa044

Your good ol' quickscope --->[attachment=1:20vdlnq8]Quickscope.vkm[/attachment:20vdlnq8]
The same as above, but silent in killcams and game winners --->[attachment=0:20vdlnq8]Silent Quickscope.vkm[/attachment:20vdlnq8]

Note: I've only used throwing knives with the silent quickscope macro, I'm pretty sure most attachments will work with it.
The silent quickscope can also be used with most weapons. Not sure about rockets.
A suggestion if you don't want it do be an auto quickscope: Delete LT, and RT lines, and move the rest backwards, but relative to each other. Then assign the macro to the right trigger, and assign one of the Tac buttons to enable it on and off. When pulling the trigger once, it will hold down right bumper, and switch it back to the weapon very quickly.

I wouldn't expect automatic weapons to work well with this. Shotguns, pistols, snipers, and FAL MIGHT work.

I have yet to test this with various weapons. Will update.

LoveKillzSlowly

Re:

whoa044 said:
I personally think that there should be an archive page, for all of the recent versions, and their changes. I keep a folder of all previous versions I have downloaded, just in case. For some reason, I could download macros from my controller with 8.1.3, and 8.1.4, but once it was "under construction", neither one worked o_O

This would be a bad idea since 1) the software isn't even in it's final build yet, current is V0.8.1.4. 2) some of the macros that were created using older versions did not work with with newer and might not even be compatible with the final build.

LaxWarrior

guys just look at it in the fact when it is all done with then we will have th etop of the line product for years to come. it will be worth it boys just wait. everything new is shaky so just wait and see what happpens and garintee it will be great

odingalt

Staff member
usjot I put the software back on the downloads page on the main viking360.com website, it seems people are having a little success getting it to work, hopefully we will have a new release early this week to take care of all the .vks saving/loading/corrupting issues that are plaguing the current release.

E