software update for black ops 2?

odingalt

Staff member
Edit: software has been updated. See post farther down in this thread.

Rapidfire - working - Use mode 1 for pistols and mode 2 for semi-auto rifle like FAL
Akimbo - working
Burst firing - working
Drop shot - working
Fast reload - working
Quick scope - working
Auto sprint - working
Turbo knife - working use mode 3 and equip with semtex
Zombie auto aim - working
Jitter - working

Did I miss anything...

Last edited:

Ralphjr87

When I chose rapid mode 2 when I use the FAL it only shoots like 4 shots and it stops completely shooting, can you help me out on why if its possible?

odingalt

Staff member
It sounds like you have programmed custom speeds into slot 2? The default speed for mode 2 I believe is 7.3 sps. Can you reset the controller to the default speeds?

UcantCme

Yeah zombie auto aim is gonna need an update. It's real glitchy and makes game play unbareable. I just end up not using it. I think 7.2 or 7.3 works well with FAL in blops 2. Only gun I even bothered to test speeds.

odingalt

Staff member
Getting slowed down with Turkey day approaching and family headed into town. Also got sidetracked making those videos on youtube. To do list in no particular order:

-Update the non-USB PS3 Ragnarok for all new holiday orders
-Update Legacy software with a few "presets" for Black Ops 2 (priority: low, seasons legacy vets should be able to get the existing software and all mods working)
-Update USB PS3 Ragnarok (jitter, possible bug with autosprint/quickscope, and look at the zombie autoaim issue mentioned above)
-New basic tutorial videos for hammer and raven on using the legacy software
-Videos of PS3 Ragnarok so people "believe it works" (some people need to see the video in action)
-Videos videos and more videos I guess.

Will try to pick up where I left off this weekend when everybody's gone home!

odingalt

Staff member
Ok technically we are now on v1.4.0 with the PS3 USB Ragnarok as of tonight. The update to the PS3 USB Ragnarok is very very similar to the update for XBOX360 customers. Namely:

-Much, much improved jitter
-Fixed a bug affecting the use of Quickscope and Autosprint at the same time
-Updated the windows software with some additional text and fixed some typos

kichute

can you please make videos for auto sprint tutorial and quick knife for programable sp3 controller ??please icant" fixed!

odingalt

Staff member
Hi Kichute

You want software update v1.4, for Black Ops you want turbo knife mode 2. Just equip with semtex, turn on turbo knife, go to mode 2, and then push your stick to knife like normal, it will be faster.

On auto sprint, turn on auto sprint, then flick the aim button while walking forward to start sprinting.

Have you downloaded the windows USB software yet, it has the best instructions of all inside the software itself.