Software Update Needed for BO2?

lalent

Title says it all. Is there a firmware update of any kind to use the macros in this game (sorry if this is a nooby question). I cant seem to get any of the jitters posted by brian or rapid fires working so I was just curious.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
R u using the current 9.0 macro software? Maybe try what red sox mentioned, pull out your battery pack then put it back in now hold down the start button then plug your PNC cable in while your still holding down start. See if that works. Also when u upload my jitter files and click it open just go striate to the save icon and save it. if you do anything else to the macro file u can corrupt it to where its just a blank file. then exit out of the forums then go to your macro firmware then just click on open macro on the right trigger and it should show my saved macro in your macro files. Try all these 3 steps and let me know if u got it working alright.

lalent

I think im using the older one not 9.0. But everything else works fine from plugging the controller in to importing the macros to the controller. But the jitter and rapid fire dont seem to work when I toggle them on.

odingalt

Staff member
lalent which rifle or gun are you trying it on? Is there a way you can post a copy of your .VKS file here for us to review and see if it's all set up correctly?

lalent

I apply it to the right trigger and everything correctly. Then I set the toggle on a tac button to turn it on or off. Still nothing with either mod

lalent

For the Jitter I use the first shotty (just to try it out) and it doesnt work. I use the one that brian posted in a pinned thread that works specifically for the shotties but the ksg. I'll post the .VKS in a bit

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I wish i could better help u out. It seems to be all there so i have no idea of why it isn't working for u. I know my jitters work and people have posted videos of it in action so all i can say is some where down the line from when u download my macros something is getting boogerd up. My suggestion would be to erase that file u have saved in your macro collection and re download it then see if it still doesn't work 4 u. I hope u can get it figured out man thats sounds like that would really bother me if i had that problem.

Last edited: