Some questions on mods

mooserocket

Ok, just some quick questions...(with thors hammer)

1. When I have drophot enabled I find that I have to tap "B" to make it work. I originally thought it automatically drops as you shoot. Is this right?

2. I sometimes notice when using jitter there is a slight pause before the shots are released, I'm guessing it is a delay that the game enforces?

Thanks!

odingalt

Staff member
1. When I have drophot enabled I find that I have to tap "B" to make it work. I originally thought it automatically drops as you shoot. Is this right?

I have made promises to several Legacy customers to add "organic" dropshot, i.e. rather than tapping B, you would pull the right trigger and your guy would drop. Now that I'm finishing up with the big PS3 Ragnarok driver update I will hopefully be able to find time in the next month to update the legacy rapidfire customization software to include "organic" dropshot.

2. I sometimes notice when using jitter there is a slight pause before the shots are released, I'm guessing it is a delay that the game enforces?

No idea on this one. Does it do it in an offline private match?

mooserocket

That would be awesome for the adjusment on the dropshot. I have not tested out the jitter yet, but will later. Also, will there be an anti recoil for any guns in future?

odingalt

Staff member
Nope, antirecoil is only available on the Macro controller, since the modchip in the Macro controller is the only modchip that connects to the analog joystick movements. The other modchips we use don't connect to the analog joysticks.