Some Raven Expertise PLease

BradT25

Hi,
I am installing some legacy chips for a couple of mates, and one of them has requested that the left and right thumb stick tacts be replaced with an ordinary tact switch somewhere on the controller shell. Can this be done, coz i for the life of me cannot get it to work properly. Thanks in advance.

Ben

Re: Some Raveb Expertise PLease

I don't quite get what your trying to say?

You want to place the tact switches in a different place?

BradT25

Re: Some Raveb Expertise PLease

Hey Ben,
Yeah I just want to do away with the right and left click and instead I have installed two extra tact's in the top half of the shell, similar to the Macro pad. That way you avoid performing in game functions whilst using the chip when playing. Hope this helps.
Cheers
Brad

Ben

In that case all you need to do is drill the holes in the top shell rather then the bottom, will wire in the exact same :)

odingalt

Staff member
Yeah that's an easy task but not sure if anybody has a photo showing the solder point for the left thumbstick press and the right thumbstick press handy?

BradT25

Hey guys, I think you are mis-understanding what I want to achieve here. I dont want the thumb clicks to be used at all, I want two separate stand alone tactiles. I think the chip needs to sense the analogue voltage from the thumbsticks, cant be sure though