Someone TEST!

bonefisher

Ok having problems with this Battlefield 4 runepack... Can someone test this to see if it is doing it to them... It is a simple runepack but having problems with my auto spot on LT running all the time after releasing LT! When it shouldn't.... The rapid fire will fit all mod guns and is fun...lol.... let me know what you think?

Attachments

• Battlefield 4.vrp
    217.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    197.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    203 KB · Views: 25
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    197.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 4.PNG
    4.PNG
    198.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 5.PNG
    5.PNG
    197.9 KB · Views: 20
  • 6.PNG
    6.PNG
    141.7 KB · Views: 21
  • 6.next.PNG
    6.next.PNG
    152.2 KB · Views: 20
  • 6.playback behavior.PNG
    6.playback behavior.PNG
    43.4 KB · Views: 9

modded matt

I will test it tonight. not sure I understand "auto spot, sniper breath and sprint" well as I think about it I guess, the sniper breath comes into play if your holding the LT

odingalt

Staff member
Need you to post the original URL from within the actual Forge I was asking for by PM or I can't help debug. :-( I can look at the data inside a rune or runepack but only when it's in the Forge.

bonefisher

Will do that after work Odin! Yeah Matt this use to work before update... When you hold LT it would hold breath and spot players at the same time... Then if you flicked LT it would sprint .... Which it does so all that but when your in weapons selection the rune is still running and not have even touched the LT and gave plenty of time for rune to run out even if I did touch it.....

odingalt

Staff member
If you physically grab your left trigger and pull it out (opposite of pressing), does the rune stop playing?

This is to test the pickup level of the trigger.

odingalt

Staff member
If the pickup level is too sensitive it may just always think the trigger is being pressed.

bonefisher

If you physically grab your left trigger and pull it out (opposite of pressing), does the rune stop playing?

This is to test the pickup level of the trigger.
I will give this a try too see if this is the case....Also will try my other controller to see if it does the same...it worked before just fine but no no now. Will test now!

bonefisher

Alright found issue........Used my other controller which everything worked fine.....tested for a while. Used controller that I was having problems with worked fine til I plugged in my charge usb cable that hooks to xbox and it started with the issues... Then figured that I should update controllers....come to find out after updating the controller that was fine that the one that had issues was already updated since having charge cord on it when I updated system... to end quickly....I guess having the cord plugged in makes it to sensitive for both controllers...one more than the other but still has same effect with cord plugged in....once I unplug the cord they both work fine!

odingalt

Staff member
Thanks for reporting. It sounds like I have some work to do in regards to looking closer at what happens with the voltages on the triggers when the controller is running on battery vs. running on corded power.

bonefisher

I reported a similar issue back in May here: http://www.viking360.com/forums/thr...random-firing-with-berserker-controller.5975/
Some odd behavior when the controller is plugged in.
That was two different things Bernard.....it was how you made the rapid fire. How things going on now? getting the hang of things I'm sure! With new updates to things causes other things to go off til Odin gets everything working in harmony we will find little things going wacky for him to tweak....

Odin is there controlling voltages in the joystick sensitivity? Sometimes I think if there is a tweak on them to give a little more better control it would be a whole lot better!

Last edited:

odingalt

Staff member
Bonefisher I'm not 100% sure what you are asking but I've thought about having a calibration feature where every customer can calibrate their specific controller. Right now we just have a blanket calibration "one size fits all" which inevitably leads to some controllers being more sensitive than others.

bonefisher

That would be great if we had that calibration feature. Mite just solve a lot of problems with mine being to sensitive.

modded matt

Bonefisher I'm not 100% sure what you are asking but I've thought about having a calibration feature where every customer can calibrate their specific controller. Right now we just have a blanket calibration "one size fits all" which inevitably leads to some controllers being more sensitive than others.

I agree. We have noticed differences in calibration with the sticks from one controller to another. This is seen when replacing the sticks using a new or donor stick and it causes drift issues. This is new to the xbox one. I do southpaw mods and repairs for people which is fine on the 360 or ps4 but not the xbox one due to this issue. RDC is working on a remap board that will allow calibration offsets and alternate configurations such as southpaw on the hardware level for games that do not allow it, but I am not sure how far along he is. It seems none of us have the time to invest in this market that we once did.

bonefisher

I sure like to be one of those testers on this calibration feature...it's like night and day on my xbox 360 great control to drift go move around to you zero in xbox one controller.