SOOOO Im tring to make some macros For King of fighters XIII

Trying my hand at macros for KOF XIII just to see if im any good so If anyone plays this game i would be more than happy to upload the set once I see if its actually gonna work....if it does Oh Ill be happy lol tired of getting my butt kicked online lol

This seems a bit more dificult than I thought it would be.. I looked at some of the other games abd tried to model after them but the timing is off i think if anyone has any ideas that may help that would be awesome thanks in advance guys

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Your best bet is to use your record and playback funtion. Record your moves and combos then save them. Try playing back your recorded moves and see if they work all the time. If there is a error happining try to isolate where its messing up. If the funtion is happening to late then move the funtion back a few spaces on your timeline. If its playing it to eairly then try moving the funtion forward on your timeline. Make sure that your using the same game setting speeds as well. It will take a lot of time and patence getting it right. Just try to keep all your anologe movements as fluent as possible. Making long combos can be very tricky. Everything has to be perfect.