Spec.Ops

bowl killa tcb

Are you masterminds workin on any code for spec ops. I have not realy tryed thea game mode yet been waitin to see if anything comes down the pipe. love the new names too . Also lookin for a custom 360 to buy or i also have extra console to build on if i knew where to hook it up message me on here. Mostly want coolin upgrade and case with some lites and paint hook me up

odingalt

Staff member
No I think he meant do you need rapidfire or some other kind of glitch/combination of buttons. I'm assuming all the same stuff will work on the Spec Ops option of the game. Actually I was using a rapidfire test code the other day and the sniper rifle in spec ops had no recoil, so it was like having a sniper rifle and machine gun all in one.

odingalt

Staff member
Update. Go to the downloads section for COD MW2, I uploaded a new 'turbosniper' code. This is a 'shakey hands/jitter' type code for the sniper rifle in spec ops gameplay. Turns it into a fast firin' sniper rifle. I blasted two enemies in one trigger pull and am able to blow the crap out of the jeep now with the sniper rifle lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNCyEty9F78