speed for ghosts and advanced warfare

bonefisher

I know there is a lot of lights overlapping each other are you sure it was on? to check if it is on have a full clip it X and it should jolt a little after a second. Also make sure you just quickly tap X or it throws it off.

I know there is a lot of lights overlapping each other are you sure it was on? to check if it is on have a full clip it X and it should jolt a little after a second. Also make sure you just quickly tap X or it throws it off.
It does jolt but I see no speed difference. it is almost same as normal reload.

In the rune there is no line or action that is lopping. does it have anything to to with it?

bonefisher

Some it will shave and others very little. Try the IMR shaves a lot off of that and MK14 shaves 300 ms. Pretty much like I said they have it in game already. Just double tap X. They pretty much messed up the method that we used the YY method. There is a small line if you go over with the arrow on the right to about 1.44s you'll see the rune.

Some it will shave and others very little. Try the IMR shaves a lot off of that and MK14 shaves 300 ms. Pretty much like I said they have it in game already. Just double tap X. They pretty much messed up the method that we used the YY method. There is a small line if you go over with the arrow on the right to about 1.44s you'll see the rune.
Ok I see. But I think it is much slower than the ragnarok reload. Do ragnarok and berserker use the same software?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Ok I see. But I think it is much slower than the ragnarok reload. Do ragnarok and berserker use the same software?
What reload slot are u using on the ragnarok? 1-4; 5-8; 9-10.

Each of these use a different reload cancler. If u pinpoint the timings and the slot class it will be easy to replicate to berserker software.

bonefisher

What do you mean slower? The rune was built with no room for mistake. You use it now on the same game? They just built most likely longer run time that's all but same affect.

What reload slot are u using on the ragnarok? 1-4; 5-8; 9-10.

Each of these use a different reload cancler. If u pinpoint the timings and the slot class it will be easy to replicate to berserker software.
nah I don't own a ragnarok lol. I am comparing it with ghosts reload from the videos I saw on youtube.