speed multiplier

modded matt

I am just learning the software. and it seems to all be in 100ths of seconds, so its simple algibra to determine rates of fire. that being said, I see most post using 10 sps per second and adjusting it using the speed multiplier. simple math wil tell you how long your fire line should be for diffrent speeds. example:
if you want 10 sps
that means you actually have 20 cycles (10 on,10off)
so devide your duty cycles by the base 100 (100th of one second) and this will tell you that your on line should be 5 100ths (five thin lines in the editor)
same deal if you want 20 sps
you would have 40 cycles 20 on and 20 off
so devide 40 by the base 100 and your on time should be 2.5 100ths

that being said it would be logical that for WAW the cap is beat using a 25% dutiy cycle so...we want the off tiem to be half the on time. and we want to fire at 10 sps...so in threrory if we set the time line to be off 2.5 ad on for 5..then repeat this should allow us to beat the waw patch???

please forgive me I am rambaling in though. I am at work and cant test if anyone wants to try my therory, its attached.

odingalt

Staff member
I already uploaded the cod-waw rapidfire at around 11.2 spa to the macro library if you want to check it out. I used 33 percent duty cycle and a less than full trigger pull.

v360Reflex

OD, when i use the WaW speed and i hold the trigger down it'll shoot fast but then when i let go it doesnt stop to make it stop i have to hit X to reload or i have to kill the macro... also i do get locked... eventually . :oops:

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

v360Reflex said:
OD, when i use the WaW speed and i hold the trigger down it'll shoot fast but then when i let go it doesnt stop to make it stop i have to hit X to reload or i have to kill the macro... also i do get locked... eventually . :oops:
so does MMs rapid fire work?

Blackburn

v360Reflex said:

all WaW rapidfire will get locked if you continue to pull the trigger either after death, running through smoke, or after getting hit with rockets, etc. It causes the game to lag up a little and makes the trigger cap lower. Its not a viking thing. Hell, i can trigger the cap using my own fingers.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Blackburn said:
v360Reflex said:

all WaW rapidfire will get locked if you continue to pull the trigger either after death, running through smoke, or after getting hit with rockets, etc. It causes the game to lag up a little and makes the trigger cap lower. Its not a viking thing. Hell, i can trigger the cap using my own fingers.
No he ment the controller coninues to shoot forever until he changes pages or pulls the batteries out.

v360Reflex

Blackburn said:
v360Reflex said:

i know its not my first mod.. lol i didnt run through smoke etc. what you said it shoots constantly.. until i pull out battery pack or kill macro.. switch macro pages.. but it does get locked and like i said i made sure i wasnt doing the following of what you said.. so can OD fix this? cuz i tried to fix it and i failed...