Speed Multiplier

Bizarius

I noticed per the instructions that the speed multiplier can be increased above 10.00 shots per second - • Speed Multiplier – Click on the grey gear icon to open the macro properties. A macro may be played back faster or slower simply by changing the number in the speed multiplier box. 1.0 is the default speed. Speed multiplier is a quick way to change the speed or timing of your macro, without having to re-draw the entire macro from scratch. For example, if you have created a “rapidfire” on your right trigger at 10 shots-per-second, you can easily increase or decrease the speed above or below 10 shots-per-second by adjusting the “Speed Multiplier”. My speed multiplier only lets me increase to 10.00 shots per second-2013-03-09 Speed Mutiplier.jpg Is there something I am missing?

I don't think that speed multiplier has anything to do with SPS, I think it's just how fast you speed up the Macro so if you set that at 8.9... That doesn't mean it's 8.9 SPS that means that macro's speed is multiplied by 8.9...I may be wrong so hopefully Brian, Matt or E will chime in.

Click the download link on viking home page, then click Xbox "the viking " and watch the timeline editor tutorial that E did... He did a great job explaining everything

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Im not exactly sure how its actually brokin down into actualy sps? Maybe odin knows the formula to break it down but its still hard to say whats actually what. Most macros loop and repeat over and over. The macro always starts its run at 0.00. A lot of people dont start their macros at 0.00 or 0.01. They might start it at 0.30 and end there run at 0.48. That dosent mean the macro starts its run at 0.30 it always starts its run at 0.00 and will continue to run to wherever u ended your run, in this example it would be 0.48. There is 0.29 deadtime between the actual macro funtion. Its these kind of varibles that make it very difficult to put a actual sps to a macro. Maybe there is some special equation or math formula that figures the start of the run to the start of the macro then to the end of the macro where it loops back around then multiply that figure to the speed multiplier to break it down into an actual sps? It confuses me just thinking about it or trying to explain it in words. I would love to know this myself bizarius if there is a actual formula to break a macro down into true sps. There just so many varibles to try to figure a true sps i think it would be a complicated mathmatical equation.

odingalt

Staff member
I noticed per the instructions that the speed multiplier can be increased above 10.00 shots per second - • Speed Multiplier – Click on the grey gear icon to open the macro properties. A macro may be played back faster or slower simply by changing the number in the speed multiplier box. 1.0 is the default speed. Speed multiplier is a quick way to change the speed or timing of your macro, without having to re-draw the entire macro from scratch. For example, if you have created a “rapidfire” on your right trigger at 10 shots-per-second, you can easily increase or decrease the speed above or below 10 shots-per-second by adjusting the “Speed Multiplier”. My speed multiplier only lets me increase to 10.00 shots per second-View attachment 1311 Is there something I am missing?

You've got to think about this differently. Let's say you set the multipler to 1.0. And then you draw out a macro in such a way that it rapidfires 5 times per second. Now when you increase it to 10, you take the 10 and multiply it by the 5 that you drew to get 50.

So to get faster speeds you have to draw out a faster pattern. I hope this makes some sense?

This video is highly recommended

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pStwJgGHTvo

Bizarius

Thanks I do understand more now and I also learned how to toggle on and off my rapid fire, great video thanks again.