Sponsorship From Guy off You-Tube

Okay as the title says above I got a sponsorship request off you-tube from this guy basically telling me he wants to sponsor me on his you-tube channel and other stuff here is the message below..... oh and should I accept his other or not really not sure here guys cause it would kinda BOOST my popularity on You-Tube But Im still not sure anyways comment below on what you think? HERE IS THE MESSAGE HE SENT ME! [h=3]Sponsorship[/h]Hello, I am Synxster. I'm basically a Behind the scenes guy over at WeAreArcticEmpire. I've recently seen your website and saw that you guys are much different than other Modded Controller Companies. I also noticed that you do not have that many views and/or Subscribers. I believe that you guys deserve more. We would like you to "Sponsor" our team. We have 8.4k Subscribers and are partnered with zzirGrizz himself. We are trying to change and better our content and think that getting a few Sponsors would help motivate the members a little. We are not asking for FREE Controllers like every other team as of right now. As we know that companies need to see what we can do and how we will promote their Service. As a YouTube Team we can only do so much at this time. A few of those things are Place your Business name with channel link and website link on our channel. Box your channel. Make shoutouts/ reviews about your controllers. And simple things like Links in all of our videos to your website. We hope that your Company gets where it deserves to be and that you reply to our sincere request of being the team that represents Viking Controllers. For a quick reply back as well as information please message this channel and not our Home channel. Thank you - Synxster
[h=2][/h]

Well he did come to my you-tube channel and viking360 does not have a very good you-tube channel for online game-play so i guess i am viking or should i say (Viking360 Head Administrator for You-Tube)
.....i like this title lol

Remmnever

lol just because you have you tube videos of you using the viking360 controller doesnt mean you have affiliation with the viking360 company. They obviously want to sponser the company and get benefits in the future.

NYjetsNY1

Well he did come to my you-tube channel and viking360 does not have a very good you-tube channel for online game-play so i guess i am viking or should i say (Viking360 Head Administrator for You-Tube)
.....i like this title lol

Very funny. You are not viking and you can't falsely say you are the Head Administrator for Youtube.

lol just because you have you tube videos of you using the viking360 controller doesnt mean you have affiliation with the viking360 company. They obviously want to sponser the company and get benefits in the future.

Thank you Remmnever. This is exactly the right response. Just because you PROMOTE viking360, doesn't mean you in any way have affiliation with viking360 as a company.

That is like me putting up videos of the iPod touch and then telling people I'm the "Head Administration of Apple for Youtube"

It just isn't true. I know you love to promote viking360 which is awesome, but unless you speak to odingalt and get permission first, please do not falsely lead on others.

Hmm True I Guess I Should tell odingalt about this then and see what he says

Yes you must tell odingalt and see what he says.

odingalt

Staff member
Howdy doody. We aren't set up for sponsorships. Wish we were!!!!! I'm not sure what we can offer if we can't give out free macro controllers :-(

tlrsilver

it would be nice if the people who put up video's could have one of there videos featured on the viking360 home page so they could get more views.

so if a person were sponsored by viking360 they would upload videos with a viking360 intro and maybe once a week or once a month you could pick different video's to show the potential of a viking controller.
that would be a win-win more views for us and more advertising for you

True I Agree With You 100% Plus I Am Currently Making A *NEW* Intro For My All Video's And For Viking360.com.

The Intro Should Be Done In A Couple Of Day's Or So I Hope Will Post When Done On The Viking360 Forum's!.