Step by step: how do I load a rune on my controller?

Hayyya

How do I load runes on my Xbox One Berserker after creating them in the forge? Assume I have absolutely no idea what to do.

Which slot do I have to plug the USB cable into on my controller to do so?

And what software do I need?

And is there any way to use the controller wirelessly?

All the tutorials or instructions here I've seen rely on programs that lead to dead links, so I have no idea what software to install or use :/

sharkey

Hey there I can help you out,
Which slot do I have to plug the USB cable into on my controller to do so?
The aftermarket slot that is installed with your beserker. It should be on the bottom of the left grip.

And what software do I need?
You will need the Forge app which you can download here
http://old.vikingdigital.com/downloads/xbox-one/berserker/Berserker-Windows-App-10-6-2015.zip
Extract the .zip and run the file called BeserkerForge.exe

And is there any way to use the controller wirelessly?
Yes, it is a standard wireless controller there is nothing different you need to do to use it wirelessly. It only needs to be plugged in when you are programming it.

All the tutorials or instructions here I've seen rely on programs that lead to dead links, so I have no idea what software to install or use :/
Quick instructions..

1. Open the Software provided above
2. Ensure the controller is powered off
3. Plug it into your PC via the bottom left slot with the provided micro-usb cable
4. While holding LB and RB press the xbox home button to power it on. This should power it on in programming mode (You will know because the lights will flash purple)
5. The software should now detect your controller and you can proceed with loading your runepack, once it is done loading it will give you the option to reboot your controller - do so.
6. Unplug the controller and play