Still deciding on controller...

Hello guys right now I'm a proud owner of a black Viking 360 macro controller in mint condition however I'm planning on making the transition to next-gen (Xbox One) and in need of a new controller, please excuse my ignorance but is the Xbox One Beserker like the old Macro? I was also looking into the Ragnorok model but I couldn't seems to find any videos just to see and compare the two and see them in action! If anyone could help that would be great thanks

JIM WALKER

Yes, the berserker is the macro version for XB1 but better, fully programmable same as the macro, ragnorok though is preset with mods back at Viking, you cannot program it unless Viking do it for you ....

Another question about the Xbox One Beserker, does it have a shift key functionality? For example if I'm playing COD and I wanted to use rapid fire and a drop-shot but still be able to aim down the sights would I be able to drop-shot and rapid fire say if I only press the trigger but when I aim down the sight I would only rapid fire but not drop-shot?

bonefisher

Another question about the Xbox One Beserker, does it have a shift key functionality? For example if I'm playing COD and I wanted to use rapid fire and a drop-shot but still be able to aim down the sights would I be able to drop-shot and rapid fire say if I only press the trigger but when I aim down the sight I would only rapid fire but not drop-shot?
Yes you would be able to do that....

Nice! With the 360 macro I had to assign rapid fire to the left trigger so technically I could aim down the sights but I was forced to shoot everytime I did I couldn't just aim then shoot...

odingalt

Staff member
The Berserker software comes with a new learning curve. With the improved features comes yet more learning.