Stimulus Map Pack

G

Does anybody know what time the Stimulus Map Pack is going to be on the marketplace? I'm totally pumped for it! :p
I know everyone is boycotting it and i totally agree with what you're fighting for, but my mom came home from work today and surprised me with 1200 M$ Points so i'm afraid that i'm going to buy it. Sorry.

t4ius

i'm in the same situation, 3pm over here and nothin, hope they come midnight US time :p
edit: i just checked the sevensins site and found out it will be released 12am PST

G

So I bought the map pack, right? And GUESS WHAT? I DOESN'T FUCKING WORK!!!!???? :( I Have no clue what to do or anything. Everyone is getting the same error as me and are getting blue and brown checkers where the preview of the map should be.

Krier023

Useful Poster
i downloaded the map pack and they took my money, but when i try to get on live i need to download the update. i click yes download update and it says cannot download even though i know my internet works and i know my live works because i can play other games online.

Itz CHARLEY

.......................__ ............
......<ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL>.
.......................|-|...........
................... __\||/____......
.\\...............|'-|--| .\\....\.....
..\ \_...........|--|---|..\\ ....\....
../ L \____,/-----------\___\___\
.|LOL|-------------O----- --------,\..
..\ L /______,---''---------------, /...
../ /.............\__________- ,/....
.//.............____//___ __\\__/.

OHxSOOOxJAZZY

It works just fine.
XBOX had problems with the server.
It had nothing to do with IW in any way.
That's what happens when half a million people try to redeem a code at once :)

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I wonder how they managed to do that. To make sure they got rid of all possible mods they would have to reset the custom classes completely. (You could replace a gun with a perk if you wanted, or 2 attatchments without scavenger)