Stupid Question #101

I'm sure many of you have the answer to this, but I need some help. Can I combine two macro programs and used them on the controller at the same time? NYjetsNY1 has a great macro for Black Ops. I just want to add a fast reload to this on one of the other switches. Any ideas? or am I showing my NOOB colors here? Thanks for any replies.

NYjetsNY1

They are macro sets not programs. You can only have one macro set on your controller at a time. You can edit the set and yes you can add a fast reload or fast reloads to it.

You are a life saver NYjetsNY1. Any suggestions on how I can edit your Black Ops (Normal) macro and get a fast reload on there? Seems like it takes me forever to reload the M14 & FNFal, even with SOH Pro. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

NYjetsNY1

If you can't figure it out Wednesday night I can add it for you. OK the macro normal set for black ops... What page on that set and what tac or x button should I put the fast reload on? What gun m14 or fal and with or without sleight of hand?

jojoenglish85

I want to download a fast reload for the m16,m14,fal,g11 do the ones in the library still work? No sleight of hand is preffered.

NYjetsNY1

Yes they should work and if they do not you let me know and I can fix instantly. I'll put the fast reload on your set Wednesday night.

NYjetsNY1

Here is my full macro set the normal one.

Put it on page 1 - the FAL fast reload without sleight of hand.

If you want though:

Tell me:

1. What set
2. What page
3. What gun / with or without sleight of hand on that gun
4. What button - X or Tac?

I got your PM, you just said do whatever. I need you to tell me / be specific! It isn't a problem at all for me to help you! So let me by telling me lol.

Answer those 4 questions and I will make / edit a set for you if you need me to.

Enjoy.

Attachments

• Black Ops Full Set [MODIFIED] (NORMAL).vks
    77.4 KB · Views: 5

Remmnever

What I do is download the macro set then save each individual macro and create my own personal macro set. You can also have multiple sets(pages) on your controller at the same time.

NYjetsNY1- Got your message at about 7pm PST and was taking care of some business. I see that you put a macro in the box, so when I get home tonight I'll download it and let you know how it worked. Greatly appreciate your time and letting you help me.

Here is my full macro set the normal one.

Put it on page 1 - the FAL fast reload without sleight of hand.

If you want though:

Tell me:

1. What set
2. What page
3. What gun / with or without sleight of hand on that gun
4. What button - X or Tac?

I got your PM, you just said do whatever. I need you to tell me / be specific! It isn't a problem at all for me to help you! So let me by telling me lol.

Answer those 4 questions and I will make / edit a set for you if you need me to.

Enjoy.

Got home last night and loaded up the macro. Went on a rampage and enjoyed the heck out of my gaming time. THANK YOU for all your help.