sync button on thors hammer problem

I was wondering if anyone can give me some help, when I press the sync button on my thors hammer controller it will not change modes and when i hold down left trigger and press the sync button it will not turn the mod on and of.

obo

Was this a do it yourself mod, or was this a premodded controller bought from viking360?

Either way, it sounds like the sync button was disconnected at some point from the mod chip. But if you could provide a little more information, it would be helpful.

Pre modded thors hammer viking controller. I cannot change the modes, for example I am using the all in one preset and I cannot change into the world at war mode by pressing the sync button, holding down the left trigger and then pressing the sync button to turn the mod on and off also does not work.In short the mod still works but I cannot turn it on and off and cannot switch between different pre sets like from mw2 to world at war mode and from 3-round burst to 5-round burst.

odingalt

Staff member
It sounds like the wire that connects the sync button to the modchip has come loose and needs to be re-attached if you're still under 90 day warranty they should be able to fix it up for you.