tact switch

ridog

i just thought of something. when you dropshot you have to take your thumb off the analog stick to hit the "b" button. this limits your aim. is there anyway to wire the controller so that when you press on one of the tact switches it preforms he "b" button function. could you add an extra switch to do this other than the normal two that come with the controller and wire it to the "b" button? would that work?

P.S. just a thought, could it be a mode where a tact switch preforms the "b" button function? dont know how the modes work and if this is possible because you use the tact switches to change modes and stuff.

Fredrow

Dude here is a quick tip for ya...... Go into your game setting option screen and change the controller button
layout...... I have the one were it switches the knife and lay-down buttons so then you don't have to take your hand off of
the sticks...... I know what your going to say, "well I'm so use to playing with it like this, I cant change it up," BS... It just
takes your mind and your hands about one good day of playing and in no time you will get it down, and your knife speed will
still be fast even if you have to press B.......Just my thoughts on it.......

Xx Binno xX

I'm with Fredrow on this one, you guys seem lazy? Or what is it, I want that done to my controller, oh and this if its possible? its already there in the game, like Fredrow said just go to options, controller settings, switch it to tactical. It is difficult to get used to don't get me wrong. I tried it before, takes a while to get used to. Why pay extra if not needed?(for another tact switch) its right there in the game. If you don't like it play another game there is a lot of them out there, battle field badcompany, left4dead, gears of war. they also make codes for what ever game you want you just have to ask them too. :!:

Fredrow

XxbinnoxX said:
I'm with Fredrow on this one, you guys seem lazy? Or what is it, I want that done to my controller, oh and this if its possible? its already there in the game, like Fredrow said just go to options, controller settings, switch it to tactical. It is difficult to get used to don't get me wrong. I tried it before, takes a while to get used to. Why pay extra if not needed?(for another tact switch) its right there in the game. If you don't like it play another game there is a lot of them out there, battle field badcompany, left4dead, gears of war. they also make codes for what ever game you want you just have to ask them too. :!:

Dude that was a little harsh....... And dude are you sure your controller was broken????

Xx Binno xX

Lol, you keep asking me that, I'm telling you yes every time xD. I feel where you are coming from why send it in if its not broken, im telling you it was and you don't like when i video tape shit you would rather i just type it which is fine, i only make video's so people see the problems. Im sure it was, not sure what happend on the way over there, before i sent it i checked to see if it still worked and it didn't. I don't know what happend did you open it at all?

Fredrow

XxbinnoxX said:
Lol, you keep asking me that, I'm telling you yes every time xD. I feel where you are coming from why send it in if its not broken, im telling you it was and you don't like when i video tape shit you would rather i just type it which is fine, i only make video's so people see the problems. Im sure it was, not sure what happend on the way over there, before i sent it i checked to see if it still worked and it didn't. I don't know what happend did you open it at all?

No I did not even open it. I ran the test code in it at least 3 times a day while I had your controller. I also played COD with it a bunch and it worked just fine, no problems at all....... And like I said before, even if it was broken and you mailed it to me it would not automatically get fixed in the shipping box on the way to me..... Electronics don't work like that, well not our product.
Here is what I'm thinking I think we might have had an id-10-t error. Its a common user error.......

Xx Binno xX

maybe, but when i didn't have any code loaded onto it it still had problems idk i guess just send it back when you get the chance. no hurry.

Fredrow

XxbinnoxX said:
maybe, but when i didn't have any code loaded onto it it still had problems idk i guess just send it back when you get the chance. no hurry.

Yo, its already on its way back...... I mailed it out Tuesday......