Taking macro requests (specifically COD)

THExGrnArr0wx

Like i promised i am now going to start making macros.
I'm taking request for any macros you want just post below.
if its not a cod game, just post name of game and maybe ill have it :)
Please give me time to make the macro/s. Kind of new to it.
going to be uploading some of my macros soon:)
MJ. what ever you need tested i'm your man p.m me when ever :)

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I have a one that I need testing. I might also throw a few macros at you see if you got it down and then if you got them down then I will add you to my little group. How does that sound?

THExGrnArr0wx

Haha ok:) well you can give me the macro you need testing on and ill get it tested within 20mins.

Tomorrow you can quiz me lol. :) kind of late.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Yeah its actually not mine but I told this guy I would test it and havent yet. http://www.vikingforums.com/showthread.php?4384-Jitter-Akimbo&p=38040#post38040

Also your layout for your test will be a few quick reloads( I actually just need them done and it would be a huge help), a dropshot macro, then we will step into something a little harder like a rapid fire. From there I will show you some techniques on getting the rapid fire to shoot while going prone on a tac switch which doesnt work. I should actually make a thread about the tips I have learned but I will only stop being lazy if its really in demand haha.

THExGrnArr0wx

Yeah its actually not mine but I told this guy I would test it and havent yet. http://www.vikingforums.com/showthread.php?4384-Jitter-Akimbo&p=38040#post38040

Also your layout for your test will be a few quick reloads( I actually just need them done and it would be a huge help), a dropshot macro, then we will step into something a little harder like a rapid fire. From there I will show you some techniques on getting the rapid fire to shoot while going prone on a tac switch which doesnt work. I should actually make a thread about the tips I have learned but I will only stop being lazy if its really in demand haha.

Tested and the seems to do its job. i don't understand why he said it was jitter. cant jitter in mw3??
autos and semi's seem to shoot the same when hip firing. Tested all guns he stated and all seemed to work fine except the striker. striker is skipping to much. i have a faster trigger finger. I tested the speed multiplier on 1.40 and 1.95 and 1.95 was to fast and 1.40 worked just fine for me. overall macro is pretty good :)

Last edited:

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Thanks a lot man I just needed some quick feedback. Eventually I will test it myself just time is limited for me I just want summer to come already. Thankfully I only have about 6 more weeks.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Dang arent you lucky haha. Although I am pretty sure your way closer to the end of your school career then I am.