Taking Requests On Any Game.

LoveKillzSlowly

If there is a game you would like to see in the macro library let me know so i can start working on them soon. The first I should have up is Mortal Kombat vs DC of all the character's special moves, pro moves, and fatalities, should be very simple considering there's only 7 to 11 moves for each character, except Joker who has something like 18 different moves. I will probably work on Soul Caliber 4 next, technically each character in that game has over 50 moves but I will concentrate on the harder to do moves that require long combinations of buttons. Let me know what you guys want so we can really put this Viking to good use.

LoveKillzSlowly

odingalt will be posting most of the MW2 macros but honestly you guys can easily create macros for some of these simple games.

@NYjetsNY1 Can you show me a video of where you saw a rapidfire DRM so I can try to replicate it.

Edit: okay so I just saw what you were talking about for the DRM, you want it to shoot straight instead of recoil all over the place, this would make the DRM much more accurate but slower. Same concept works with the assault gun. Unless you just want to hold right trigger instead of having to tap it every time to shoot or both. Let me know what it was you wanted.

It would be nice if you guys can be more specific with what you wanted, show me videos, etc. If there is something you saw on youtube then post it here, and we can see how we can replicate it and possibly modify it to make it go faster. This controller should be able to do anything you see on youtube and more.

NYjetsNY1

Both sound good
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qZ3xSbXRwI

IT appears his DRM is rapid-fireing albeit slow, but still a rapid fire.
I would like the fastest possible fire rate for the drm, but also a macro to make it an accurate drm, so i don't have to keep push RT

I hate pushing RT over and over again lol. My controller comes tommorow. Please try to make awesome macros!
Thanks, man appreciate the help

NYjetsNY1

This is important to take into consideration:
"a lot of DMR shots miss because of bloom. If you shoot at them till their shields are down and then wait for your reticule to return? to normal then take your head shot you are more likely to get the kill than if you use it like a BR and keep spraying"

So that means as you keep shooting without stopping, the little circle aim gets bigger which makes you more inaccurate. I wonder if you can do anything for that.

LoveKillzSlowly

NYjetsNY1 said:
This is important to take into consideration:
"a lot of DMR shots miss because of bloom. If you shoot at them till their shields are down and then wait for your reticule to return? to normal then take your head shot you are more likely to get the kill than if you use it like a BR and keep spraying"

So that means as you keep shooting without stopping, the little circle aim gets bigger which makes you more inaccurate. I wonder if you can do anything for that.

Yes this is possible, this is what I was talking about earlier, look towards the end of this video when he uses the DMR. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2nrSBORe6I This is exactly what I was talking about.

NYjetsNY1

Yes I love what he did with the DMR / assualt rifle!!!!!!
Please make a mode for each of those guns, as i use them often, but also make one for other guns such as the Plasma Repeater and Needle Rifle

I like the Slow but accurate mod for assault and DMR! But also i'd like to try out the rapid one too... but ultimately try and get the rapid-fire-accurate one

LoveKillzSlowly

Yeah I was working on Mortal Kombat vs DC and some other fighting games, I just have to get my controller looked at a 2nd time so I should get it back in the mail hopefully next week and I can start working on games again.

fairhavensand

LoveKillzSlowly,

If you are able to make a Red Dead Redemption macro set we'd definitely want to see what you are able to come up with. :mrgreen:

fairhavensand

LoveKillzSlowly

rawflewaffle said:
Im very interested in halo reach bxr's ive tried to make a number of different delays and button placements but none of them can seem to get it right
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RTDgzHEhag

also i believe you can bxb on halo reach (double melee)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyNx6BqkfhA

and a rapid fire assault rifle that keeps accuracy

There's already a BXR that someone posted here. I tested it out and it works fine. viewtopic.php?f=43&t=2003&sid=65ed809202a7896f5a705fdfe6ee011a#p17416

LoveKillzSlowly

I still take requests, most people here like to PM me or message me through Xbox Live, that's fine because I prefer this instead of random people posting useless stuff in my threads. I've helped out a bunch of people create some macros and even helped them create their own. I don't usually post anything in the macro library. Let me know If you want something done. My gamertag is in my sig. Messaging me on Live is the fastest way to get a hold of me.

LoveKillzSlowly

If you aren't requesting anything then don't post anything in my thread, if people want to add the macros I make for them to the library then feel free to do that.

(Don't reply back here you can send me a PM next time, thanks.)