Teeeeeebow. Woaaaaah.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
He had an amazing game this week you have to give him that. It wasnt the broncos defense that did all the damage this time.

odingalt

Staff member
TEBOOOOOOOOWWW snaps... hands off to Tebow... it's a reverse to Tebow! Tebow heads for the line and boooom! What a block by Tebow! Tebow spins for another 3 yards.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Yeah probably but atleast they made it to the playoffs. So how are the Jets doin... Oh wait never mind they didnt even make the playoffs!

modded matt

Gainesville, Florida? If so I will keep you in mind if my macro controller takes a turn for the worst... If you know how to fix them?

I do and can. It will not carry the same viking warranty. Anything I do I warrant 30 days, except stick drift/movement. I have custom "void if removed" stickers that go on anything I do.

These controllers dont usually go bad though, they wear out. the chip and tact switches can be exported to another controller if your sticks go bad.

modded matt

"I promise you one thing. A lot of good will come out of this. You will never see any player in the entire country play as hard as I will play the rest of the season. You will never see someone push the rest of the team as hard as I will push everybody the rest of the season. " Tim Tebow. I was there when he made this statement. its now engraved on his plaque/statue outside ben hill stadium (the swamp)

blake

i like him i just don't understand how some can cry in sports like he does? even when he was saying that he was crying I'm pretty sure

GJUnLeAsHeD

I think if the defense plays like last week and they don't turn the ball over tebow and the broncos may be able to beat the high scoring pats.