Tekken 6 King's Multigrab Moveset

ThatGuy105

been having a blast on tekken 6 with the viking controller. i figured i would share my macro set since theres no macros for tekken 6 in the library. make sure u follow the directions in the description box of each macro. i would've just posted it at the library but for some reason i can't change my display name on my main account. it shows my real name and i dislike posting with my real name so im posting here. i hope anybody with tekken 6 enjoys its. with this macro set, you'll come from King n00b to King Pro!

Attachments

• Tekken 6 King\'s moveset.vks
    30.2 KB · Views: 32

NYjetsNY1

ThatGuy105 said:
been having a blast on tekken 6 with the viking controller. i figured i would share my macro set since theres no macros for tekken 6 in the library. make sure u follow the directions in the description box of each macro. i would've just posted it at the library but for some reason i can't change my display name on my main account. it shows my real name and i dislike posting with my real name so im posting here. i hope anybody with tekken 6 enjoys its. with this macro set, you'll come from King n00b to King Pro!
'
Upload it to the library!

WetterThanWater

Jets, I think you missed what hes saying, he said he doesnt want to because his account is his real name and he doesnt want to release his name openly.

NYjetsNY1

WetterThanWater said:
Jets, I think you missed what hes saying, he said he doesnt want to because his account is his real name and he doesnt want to release his name openly.

Right, well I can post it and then give his forum name credit.

What is the game called? Tekken 6?

Voodoo

I appreciate this post. I am sure I'll make some good use of this macro set. King is the best, hands down. Except maybe Jack. :?

Hipster

'
Upload it to the library!

May either of you gentleman make a Lily moveset for me? I'm willing to pay around 10$ paypal for working macros.

u/f+3, d/f+1, 4,1,3 (B!), f,f+3,3+4 -=- 53 pts.
d/f+2, b+2,1, 1,2, d/f+3 (B!), d/f+3+4,3+4 -=- 70 pts.
WS+2~b, BT u/f+4, d/f+1, 1,2, f+1+2 (B!), QCF+1,2 -=- 70 pts.
d/f+3+4, BT d+1, WS+2, 1,2, d/f+3 (B!), f,f, 3,2,3 -=- 73 pts.
d/b+4, d/f+2, d/f+1, 1,2, f+1+2 (B!), f,f, 3,2,3 -=- 75 pts.

http://www.gamershell.com/faqs/tekken6faqmovelist/1.08/ -- Conversion chart here; so you understand what those letters are.

Smootchi29

hey awsome i play tekken 6 to could u make macro for alisa all juggles and moves and bob do u have msn im getting my controller next week i just ordered it would be nice if u made all juggles move for all chars:)

Smootchi29

could you make more players combos like alisa bob law full combos and all 7 juggles ? on a set? that would be great how did u make those combos did u recorded ur moves then exported it saved as a macro?

so if u toggled the macro on it would keep pressing those buttons forever:D til i turn it of.

Last edited: