Tell me if this M8A1 is rippin?

bonefisher

Test this out and let me know if it is ripping? I tell you why if it is!

Attachments

• MAXOUT M8A1 RF.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 29
Just got off work and I checked this macro out its pretty sweet. What I notice is the ads is going in and out. I also notice the screen is flashing. I had to look closer and I notice it as well. More of a shake a flash lol

Last edited:

morinzo

i dont think the screen is flashing, it looks more like its scoping in and out. its more noticeable when you use LT then fire.

bonefisher

ok I was hoping it was going to do something for me but It's not so back to the drawing board! Thanks for the testing guys!

To me this fires as fast as your Bad Boy RF for the M8A1, but that macro also doesn't have the screen glitches like this one does (which are not a problem even if it did in my view, as they're so minor). That (the Bad Boy RF) is the one I religiously use at the moment.

Bone, do you think you could make a really fast drop-shot of that macro (where pressing the LS doesn't make the macro glitch), and a really fast jump-shot of that macro when you have the time mate? It's the only macros I need to play League properly and I'd be killing it with your help ha! :D

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
DriftorMan: To me this fires as fast as your Bad Boy RF for the M8A1, but that macro also doesn't have the screen glitches like this one does (which are not a problem even if it did in my view, as they're so minor). That (the Bad Boy RF) is the one I religiously use at the moment.

Bone, do you think you could make a really fast drop-shot of that macro (where pressing the LS doesn't make the macro glitch), and a really fast jump-shot of that macro when you have the time mate? It's the only macros I need to play League properly and I'd be killing it with your help ha! :D

I got something to help u out with your dropshot problem. This is a left stick anolge movment cancler. Ill post two examples with the bad boy rapidfire on the fal with dropshot (1 default other tactical). All u have to do is look at how this macro is made and apply them to all your favorite macros. As long as u draw out the drop funtions & LS anologe movement funtions from the very first line of the timeline to the end of the last funtion of the macro u will have a successful dropshot and LS movement cancler!

Attachments

• BadBoyRF FAL (DS) Default.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 10
  • BadBoyRF FAL (DS) Tactical.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 7
Last edited:

bonefisher

To me this fires as fast as your Bad Boy RF for the M8A1, but that macro also doesn't have the screen glitches like this one does (which are not a problem even if it did in my view, as they're so minor). That (the Bad Boy RF) is the one I religiously use at the moment.

Brian made some and I put some in the BadBoy RF on the second page! If you need anything else just let us know! Enjoy!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Nice looks like the gears were opening up in your head as well on this request!. I dident see you post them in there as my post went through about 21 min before yours did. Looks like we both were making the same request at the same time but your were updating mutiple macros as I was just using one for a example!

Last edited: