Tell Me I'm Missing Something!!

Firefighter085

I just received my controller in the mail after paying extra for the 3 day shipping. When I opened it up there was no installation disk. I have tried clicking on the macro download software tab. It flashes it onto my screen for about .2 seconds then it goes away and I have no option to download the software. What is the issue here?

Firefighter085

When I opened up Viking360 under the Firefox browser, it kept the option to download the software on the page. I wonder why it took away the option on the microsoft browser. Downloading now, we'll see how it goes from here...

Firefighter085

Thanks for all the support guys. Firefox enabled me to download the software. I'm up and running and this controller is awesome. I don't know why I wasted $230 on a rapidmodz controller. I should have done more research. Anyway, thanks again!

NYjetsNY1

It's OK. I wasted $100 on 2 modded controllers from ebay before I bought a viking. They both were for Cod WaW and became useless dude to patches. If only I bought a viking sooner lol, I'd be able to get the newest rapid-fire without buying a whole new controller.

odingalt

Staff member
The hardcore rapidfire users always end up as Viking customers after going through 2 or 3 controllers from the competition.