Tell me what are the top 2 Q's asked?

Fredrow

Just type in what you guy's think are the top 2 threads involving all the same questions asked?

I'm sure everyone will not get the same 2, but that's all good.... I'm plan on making a FAG thread.... A thread that will be locked and chill up top, maybe it will cut down on all these repeated threads/post.... Plus it'll stop moving all the good questions asked dropping down on the forums.....

obo

Fredrow said:
Just type in what you guy's think are the top 2 threads involving all the same questions asked?

I'm sure everyone will not get the same 2, but that's all good.... I'm plan on making a FAG thread.... A thread that will be locked and chill up top, maybe it will cut down on all these repeated threads/post.... Plus it'll stop moving all the good questions asked dropping down on the forums.....

nice^

however in my opinion the most frequently asked questions would be
"OMG WHEN WILL IT GET HERE?" - or something of that matter

"What's the difference between the raven and the hammer?

or another one i've noticed a lot would be:

"Will i get banned for using this controller?"

~these are just what i've seen though

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I think the same as obo. Soccerdude, yours are more troubleshooting/help things, but an explaination of the LED's could be good... If it doesn't work, it's not always the same thing, but you could post a reminder and link to the instructions page for those who don't know how to flash, change modes etc.

Itz CHARLEY

I think a good sticky thread would be one that had a link to the home page- you can find everything you need to know there and if people researched their controllers, watched you tube videos on how to use the controller, then people wouldn't ask retarded questions.

I understand people asking for help when their controllers broken or something out of their control is wrong. I dont like threads in all caps with people asking how the controller works. if your going to spend 140+ on a controller you should know how it works before you buy it.

Fredrow

Itz CHARLEY said:
MODz said:
I really fail at quoting. I should just stop.

Dude that is hella funny!!!!!

And to answer your first post, you damn well know that if all we left was a link to the first page NO BODY WOULD DO ANY RESEARCH..... Like they have never been there before.....lol....

theblur1

Great idea.
I think there should be one thread for Viking vs Other companys/Sleeper vs Duo etc.
And "Is this detectable/Will i get banned?" thread sounds good to.

odingalt

Staff member
"I heard a buddy of mine had a controller that was broke so he sent it in and he got a free upgrade of some kind. So my question is, can I pretend my controller isn't working and mail it in to you and then demand that you perform upgrades for me because my controller is broken (but actually it's not broken it's fine)?"

"Customer: My controller isn't working I want to send it back ok?

Viking staff: Here are some things you can try before sending it back..

Customer: No it's totally broke but I have no idea what happened.

Viking staff: Ok we'd like to perform a diagnosis in our shop and make the necessary repairs.

Customer: Ok great I'll send it in! By the way, I was performing a controller swap and my friend stepped on the circuit board while I had it out of the controller... but I swear it has nothing to do with the controller not working so please repair for free okaokay"

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

odingalt said:
"I heard a buddy of mine had a controller that was broke so he sent it in and he got a free upgrade of some kind. So my question is, can I pretend my controller isn't working and mail it in to you and then demand that you perform upgrades for me because my controller is broken (but actually it's not broken it's fine)?"

"Customer: My controller isn't working I want to send it back ok?

Viking staff: Here are some things you can try before sending it back..

Customer: No it's totally broke but I have no idea what happened.

Viking staff: Ok we'd like to perform a diagnosis in our shop and make the necessary repairs.

Customer: Ok great I'll send it in! By the way, I was performing a controller swap and my friend stepped on the circuit board while I had it out of the controller... but I swear it has nothing to do with the controller not working so please repair for free okaokay"
Ok please tell me this kid didn't really tell you that....if
he did he is an idiot

odingalt

Staff member
It's all happened... these kids will be very very vague on what is broken.. they'll drag it on for two weeks and not offer any details, finally we just tell them to send it in because we're tired of hearing them complain, then just before they mail it out they mention what the real problem is - 99.9% of the time the kid broke it and he knows it and he's trying to get us to do free repairs. Grrr lol. It's like if I drove my car through the front window of the Chevy dealership, step out, and hand the keys to the salesman and ask him to fix my car under warranty because it has some dents in it loool :D

Fredrow

420 Sailor said:
What is a rapidfire mod??? You have not answered me and I am becoming very impatient.

Maybe if you took the time to read the darn website you would have your answer by now!

This is straight from the website, mate!

The first modded Rapid Fire controller derived its name from the ability to turn virtually any single-fire weapon in XBox 360 into a machine gun. Today, more advanced controllers, like the Viking, provide more than just simple RapidFire. Viking is the first all-in-one solution. Other mod shops may sell you two or more controllers – one for each of your favorite games. With a wide array of free drivers available for download, Viking does it all!