thankyou ben

deathbringer

i was recommended this site by a friend who bought a raven thru ben in the uk and i just wanna say that bens customer service is awesome he responded to every email within minutes and also i wired him the money friday nite he posted the raven monday and i recieved it TUESDAY MORNING so once again thanks ben u rock

Ben

Heyy - Thanks for the feedback, it's always appreciated!

I'm glad your pleased with my service :)

Ben

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
Ben. said:
Heyy - Thanks for the feedback, it's always appreciated!

I'm glad your pleased with my service :)
Ben your service sucks....jkjk.....luv ya bro....too bad you don't live in the USA lol

I can post to the USA if you wanted me too ;)

Fredrow

OK reading this cracks me up..... M1 you said to bad Ben doesn't live in the US.... I believe that it works out better for him that he does live in the UK because he has such an upper hand on business since he will save his fellow Country Men/Women money by taking out the customs charge.
Then you guys went back and forth on it.....hahaha
:lol:

Ben

Fredrow said:
OK reading this cracks me up..... M1 you said to bad Ben doesn't live in the US.... I believe that it works out better for him that he does live in the UK because he has such an upper hand on business since he will save his fellow Country Men/Women money by taking out the customs charge.

It was pretty pointless conversation to be honest lol

Fredrow

Yeah thats what I was trying to point out with out actually saying it....lol.... I'm glad you picked up on it....lol....

Reaver

Hey i just thought i would join in the praise for Ben at rapid controllers. Excellent customer services, the poor bloke had to deal with all my stupid questions and requests, got me a lovely black and white controller with some multicoloured led's to look forward too. Its a b'day present from the girlfriend and she has hidden it away before i could play with it.... damn woman. Anyways, cant recommend him enough, if your in the uk and wanna order this controller u cant go wrong. Cheers Buddy

Ben

Reaver said:
Hey i just thought i would join in the praise for Ben at rapid controllers. Excellent customer services, the poor bloke had to deal with all my stupid questions and requests, got me a lovely black and white controller with some multicoloured led's to look forward too. Its a b'day present from the girlfriend and she has hidden it away before i could play with it.... damn woman. Anyways, cant recommend him enough, if your in the uk and wanna order this controller u cant go wrong. Cheers Buddy

Thanks for the positive feedback!

Hope you enjoy it when your allowed it ;)

KillerMackem

Can't complain with Ben at all. Faultless service; Payment was a breeze and received the item this afternoon. Loving the controller so far. Thanks a lot Ben.

Ben

KillerMackem said:
Can't complain with Ben at all. Faultless service; Payment was a breeze and received the item this afternoon. Loving the controller so far. Thanks a lot Ben.

Thanks! :D

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Ben. said:
Fredrow said:

It was pretty pointless conversation to be honest lol
i know but ben is my best FRIEND lol :roll: