The All-in-One MW3 Ragnarok USB Thread

Jochemke

Hey Guys,

My name is jochem luytens but most people call me Jochemke so you can all do the same and call me that way ;).
I'm quite new here but very familiar with modded controllers. Tested a lot of other ps3 controllers but none so far can beat, or follow viking360's controllers.

So to start with the thread, here's a little intro: I've done some searching on the ps3 forums and noticed that there are multiple threads popping up for the same feature, issue or setting. That's why I have opened this one, here I will try to post almost every setting (that works good) on MW3. I hope that I will inspire some people to post here regurarly too. This will make it easier for people to find the right settings and we'll spare some time for the mods and Odingalt (That way he can spend his time on the more important stuff).

Alright, let's begin shall we?

First of all, the settings that will be here may or may not work for you (differences in connection) but most of the time they will be 'almost' the same. So if a setting doesn't work for you, try to raise or lower it a bit and see what happens.

--- Rapid Fire & Recoil settings---

If your planning to use the Rapid Fire mod (I'll use RF from now) then you gotta keep in memory that a faster or ultra fast speed looks and sounds beast, but it isn't always like that due to the awesome thing we call recoil. I know it's tricky in the beginning to master a guns recoil but when you sometimes lower the speed you'll get a slower rate of fire but a huge increase in accuracy due to the recoil being lowered.

Assault Rifles - I'm still searching to find a working setting to increase the rate of fire, but I'm not sure if it's possible

• [*=1]M4A1 - I used the default rapid fire setting of mode 1, I believe. This slows down the rate of fire but gives a better accuracy (for me)
    [*=1]SCAR-L - 10.3 shots per second - slower rate of fire, less recoil, more accuracy *
    [*=1]ACR - not confirmed yet but - 10.3 shots per second - slower rate of fire, less recoil, more accuracy *
    [*=1]G36C - 10.3 shots per second - slower rate of fire, almost no recoil, great accuracy. I have tested this one and really recommend you doing the same. Its awesome*

Sub-Machine guns - Again faster speed might be possible but I haven't found any so far.

• [*=1]PP90M1 - Default RF mode 4 or 3-5 shots per second- serious decrease of the firing rate but a good increase of accuracy.
    [*=1]P90 - Default RF mode 4 - Slows it down gives an increased accuracy.

Sniper Rifles - Quick scope settings

I'll update this with no-scope , partly scoped , fully scoped (drag-scope) settings a.s.a.p.

• [*=1]Default setting: 140-160 delay °
    [*=1]Good aim: 20-35 delay °
    [*=1]if your less good at aiming: 45-55 delay °

I'm updating this thread at the moment so please don't post requests yet.

Thank you

Credits:

every * sign means its a setting found by WHITE 4ND N3RDY
every ° sign means its a setting found by jdsherman
the controller and chip are as u can gues from Viking360.com​

Last edited:

modded matt

Nice thread. Not tech support. Gents I do not play call of duty, or many games anymore for that matter. I build and mod controllers and game systems. I frequent this site to help diagnose and solve problems as they arise. I monitor all the tech support areas. I never look at the game areas because while there are great posts such as this one, they dont pertain to me. That is why it is important to post in the correct areas of the forum. (so people with real tech problems get the attention they deserve. Please try to post in the correct forum areas. such as this one :
[h=1]Driver/Software Ideas (Sorted by Game Title)[/h]
Or could a admin move the thread to its proper area?

This is two fold. it helps the problem solvers like me and makes it easier for members to find the info they are looking for.

Jochemke

I'm sorry i was focused too much on the topic itself and didnt even notice that i posted it in this section.
Can it be moved please?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
If this for the XBOX or ps3? I use 30 sps with the G36C for zero recoil for the XBOX. Works almost equally well with the ACR and MP7 but rate of fire is greatly reduced, however the G36C will fire at almost full speed and will have perfect and i mean PERFECT 0 recoil. If u are using the PS3 controller the 0 recoil speed is different and that speed is 10.3. Also for everyones knowledge the first person who discoverd this antirecoil is BOBDUDE. He made the first macro to do this. I discoverd the SPS for the xbox and PS3 ragnarok controllers that peforms the 0 recoil for the G36C.

Its been a while since i can remember the sps for semi-autos but if your using the MK14 without RF perk try 7.2 or 7.4 sps and I like 21.8. The MK14 with RF perk try 8.2 sps or 25sps.
The handguns i belive use 11.7 sps and I belive the the 5-7 is 10.3sps (not to sure its been a while) The RSASS has a lot of different speeds so Ill just spit out a bunch of different speeds I uesed in the past ; 11.7, 25, 27.8, 30, 33.33, 35, 37.8. I think it was the 11.7 that fires real fast for the RSASS and the 33.33. If u dig back through the old threads u can find all the good settings for this game.

Last edited:

Jochemke

If this for the XBOX or ps3? I use 30 sps with the G36C for zero recoil for the XBOX. Works almost equally well with the ACR and MP7 but rate of fire is greatly reduced, however the G36C will fire at almost full speed and will have perfect and i mean PERFECT 0 recoil. If u are using the PS3 controller the 0 recoil speed is different and that speed is 10.3. Also for everyones knowledge the first person who discoverd this antirecoil is BOBDUDE. He made the first macro to do this. I discoverd the SPS for the xbox and PS3 ragnarok controllers that peforms the 0 recoil for the G36C.

Its been a while since i can remember the sps for semi-autos but if your using the MK14 without RF perk try 7.2 or 7.4 sps and I like 21.8. The MK14 with RF perk try 8.2 sps or 25sps.
The handguns i belive use 11.7 sps and I belive the the 5-7 is 10.3sps (not to sure its been a while) The RSASS has a lot of different speeds so Ill just spit out a bunch of different speeds I uesed in the past ; 11.7, 25, 27.8, 30, 33.33, 35, 37.8. I think it was the 11.7 that fires real fast for the RSASS and the 33.33. If u dig back through the old threads u can find all the good settings for this game.

I will dig into the forums tomorrow provably in the afternoon. I'll try to get this thread as completely as possible the next few days

Jochemke

I have been doing some calculations yesterday. Going to test them in the following days.

Does someone happen to have a good speed setting to gain more accuracy, less recoil for smg's?